Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

smoochy.gif

Hello sunshine!

Awwww thank you all soooo much !!! :heart: I feel loved!!!

I was thinking about the ladies of EF today and how much I miss everyone's logs. I cant say I feel better b/c I dont :worried:
I missed my first final today and I have 2 more tomorrow that I wont make. Im counting of Friday..I've got 4 tests to take that day. I've been in bed for what seems like days now ... at least I've showered (thanks to MH's help) but I feel very weak. The upper respiratory infection spread and now on top of that I've got pharyngitis and 2 more antibiotics to take. Oh boy, and the codeine is doing its job since all I seem to do is sleep. I dont even wanna think about packing and moving all my shi*. I will be home soon and hopefully better!!! I WANNA get this log going darn it!!! Got goals, cutting to do, leaning out to do!!!! And now who knows how much muscle I've sacrificed! Depressing as hell arent I? Cant seem to find a positive here!

*I wonder if this competition diet did something to my immune system? I got sick the week after...????

***I've managed to eat some... so here is a day for today (same yesterday)

meal 1:
1/2c oatmeal
4 boiled egg whites (one whole)--GROSS!!!

meal 2:
medium apple
1TBS NPB

meal 3:
1/2 c cottage cheese
1c peaches

meal 4:
5oz. grilled turkey breast, 1 medium sweet potato, 1/2c broccoli (this one was rough)

meal 5:
1scoop whey, hndful of almonds

Aries13 said:
Awwww thank you all soooo much !!! :heart: I feel loved!!!

I was thinking about the ladies of EF today and how much I miss everyone's logs. I cant say I feel better b/c I dont :worried:
I missed my first final today and I have 2 more tomorrow that I wont make. Im counting of Friday..I've got 4 tests to take that day. I've been in bed for what seems like days now ... at least I've showered (thanks to MH's help) but I feel very weak. The upper respiratory infection spread and now on top of that I've got pharyngitis and 2 more antibiotics to take. Oh boy, and the codeine is doing its job since all I seem to do is sleep. I dont even wanna think about packing and moving all my shi*. I will be home soon and hopefully better!!! I WANNA get this log going darn it!!! Got goals, cutting to do, leaning out to do!!!! And now who knows how much muscle I've sacrificed! Depressing as hell arent I? Cant seem to find a positive here!

*I wonder if this competition diet did something to my immune system? I got sick the week after...????

***I've managed to eat some... so here is a day for today (same yesterday)

meal 1:
1/2c oatmeal
4 boiled egg whites (one whole)--GROSS!!!

meal 2:
medium apple
1TBS NPB

meal 3:
1/2 c cottage cheese
1c peaches

meal 4:
5oz. grilled turkey breast, 1 medium sweet potato, 1/2c broccoli (this one was rough)

meal 5:
1scoop whey, hndful of almonds

Good luck on the tests, and feel better! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Awww....Hope you feel better Aries. Take it easy and don't worry...
I wouldn't blame it on the diet, but I bet being all stressed w/ the comp, finals, and moving certainly weakened your immune system. Just chill and get plenty of rest.

Top Bottom