Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

Aries13 said:
Ok. WHat is going on ??? I have a runny nose, scratchy(not sore) throat, fever... and all these symptoms are on and off. Body aches... and on top of it the bf has the same shi*!!! Im downing some night quil and Im off to bed. I hope this (whatever it is) is GONE by tomorrow :worried:
Get better! sprinkiling of *Well Wishes*

8am:
My pancake recipe from previous days :) (IM AN ADDICT)
1/2c oats
1/2c ff cottage cheese
3/4c egg beaters
splenda,cinnamon,baking powder

11am: NEW smoothie recipe :p
1/2 red grapefruit
1/2 orange
1/2 medium banana
6oz. strawberry yogurt
1/2c egg beaters
.5 TBS honey, 2pcks splenda
1/2c crushed ice

*** I FEEL VERY SICK today... If I dont log back in today I promise an update by tomorrow. I HATE SET BACKS!!!!! UGHHHH IM ANGRYYYYY

An angry RAM is NOT a pretty sight!!! :mad:

2pm:
2TBS NPB
1 small apple

5pm:
homemade chicken soup
*chicken breast, celery, 1 whole egg(noodles),carrots, 1/4c ff chicken broth

8pm: same as 5pm meal :(

Last edited:
Aries13 said:
8am:
My pancake recipe from previous days :) (IM AN ADDICT)
1/2c oats
1/2c ff cottage cheese
3/4c egg beaters
splenda,cinnamon,baking powder

11am: NEW smoothie recipe :p
1/2 red grapefruit
1/2 orange
1/2 medium banana
6oz. strawberry yogurt
1/2c egg beaters
.5 TBS honey, 2pcks splenda
1/2c crushed ice

*** I FEEL VERY SICK today... If I dont log back in today I promise an update by tomorrow. I HATE SET BACKS!!!!! UGHHHH IM ANGRYYYYY

An angry RAM is NOT a pretty sight!!! :mad:

Awwww, T......get some rest and lay low for a couple of days :heart:

I see I'm not the only one who likes her pb&j!!!!!! ha ha

scorpiogirl said:
Awwww, T......get some rest and lay low for a couple of days :heart:

I see I'm not the only one who likes her pb&j!!!!!! ha ha
OMGoodness gurl I love them AND miss them AND was just talking about them today at the gym ...

T, feel beter ...

Hope you feel better hun!!! NOt good to hear a fellow buddy drunk!!! You'll pull through :)

WORST weekend EVER!! I just finally woke up feeling a little bit better. I have an upper respiratory infection and this syrup w. codeine is really doing its job. No pain anymore but Im so sleepy all the time.

Diet... well , the only thing I've been able to eat in the past 3 days is a few pieces of toast, LOTS of tea, and a few oranges. I have no appetite, no voice, and I feel horrible. Have I mentioned moving out and Finals this week?? Why does god hate me? NOT TO MENTION constant guilt for not hitting the gym. Thats all I can think about and Im so mad. I start a new log and get sick. This sucks. I have so much to study and I have no energy to.

I feel like Im complaining to much ... sorry I just need to VENT!!!

The bf is helping, making sure I have tea and am taking my syrup and antibiotics. :)

Im gonna go lay back down. I have 2 finals every day starting tomorrow. I need to rest!

Top Bottom