Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

iceprincess said:
I am SOOO sorry to hear that you woke up not feeling well!! :(

I am sending my get well vibes your way as well as my GOOD LUCK ones!! :FRlol: Best of luck on finals girl!!

Thanks. THE GOOD vibes wroked! You and the hubby are always so SWEET!! I actually feel A LOT BETTERRRRR. Airborne took care of me :) Im sad I missed cardio yesterday but Im off to do that right now !!!

I've been wanting to get to everyone's logs, but I haven't had time, or I'd have been here way before now! I'll stay on it now! :)

Slept in today :)

11:30am:
1/2c ff cottage cheese
3/4c egg beaters
1/2c raw oats
splenda, apple pie spice
*Pancakes served w. 1/4c apple pie filling (sugar/fat free-low carb)

12pm: GYM
TRis-
dips: warmup 2 sets of 12
Skull crushers: 45lbs x 8 x 4 sets
Pull Down: 40lbs x 8 x 4 sets
Overhead: 30lbs x 8 x 4 sets

Shoulders-
Military press: 40lbs x 8 x 4 sets
upright rows: 55lbs x 8 x sets
side raises: 10lbs x 8 x 4 sets
front raises: 10lbs x 8 x 3 sets
rear delts: 50lbs x 10, 62lbs x 8 2 sets, 50lbs x 8
shrugs: 40lbs x 8 x 4 sets

**Cardio 40 min HIIT (tredmil+stationary)

2:30pm:
1c pineapple
4oz. ff yogurt

5pm:
1 medium red potato
5oz. chicken breast
1/2c broccoli
1tbs bbq sauce+hot wing sauce

7pm:
2pieces low carb bread
2TBS sugar free jelly
2TBS NPB :)

10pm:
1.5 scoop whey
2tbs NPB

Last edited:
You are about as addicted to those "pancakes" as I am :) The cottage cheese helps make them nice and fluffy huh?!?!?

sbt2082 said:
You are about as addicted to those "pancakes" as I am :) The cottage cheese helps make them nice and fluffy huh?!?!?

OMG you have NO idea :)

Ok. WHat is going on ??? I have a runny nose, scratchy(not sore) throat, fever... and all these symptoms are on and off. Body aches... and on top of it the bf has the same shi*!!! Im downing some night quil and Im off to bed. I hope this (whatever it is) is GONE by tomorrow :worried:

The bf has it too huh? Guess we know what ya'll have been doing hehe... j/k with ya! Hope you get some rest and feel better in the morning hun!!! :heart: :rose:

Aries13 said:
Ok. WHat is going on ??? I have a runny nose, scratchy(not sore) throat, fever... and all these symptoms are on and off. Body aches... and on top of it the bf has the same shi*!!! Im downing some night quil and Im off to bed. I hope this (whatever it is) is GONE by tomorrow :worried:

We need a HEALTHY Aries, not a sick one...NO FUN!! :heart: Take care of yourself girl :kiss: Hope you get some sleep - I know that when I take nyquil I am DOWN for the count!! heehee

Top Bottom