Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

hi... First I wanna say that I love you all!!!!

Lately, Ive just been dealing with so much that I dont even know what to do....

I did not and NEVER will forget EF and all of you ladies who have helped me in the past year. I do have to put the log on hold untill I am at school (2 weeks).

Things around me right now are nothing but bad and I hope everything gets better soon.

Training and diet are not 100% where I would want them to be but given the sircumstances, I am doing ok. My weight has not changed and overall I dont look worse. I guess thats ok for now, since I dont wanna look the same, i wanna work on becoming better. Time is something that I do have on my side :) I took 5 days off from training last week because of some things, other than that diet is the same and i started training again Saturday.

For now, I have to get my stuff together for the move.

In the meantime, I hope all of you ladies are doing good and happy.

Lots of love,

Aries :heart:

Aries, it WILL get better. When standing in the middle of it all, it can be overwhelming, but you're gonna' be ok. Just hang in and take it day by day! :rose: ((((HUGS))))

scorpiogirl said:
Aries, it WILL get better. When standing in the middle of it all, it can be overwhelming, but you're gonna' be ok. Just hang in and take it day by day! :rose: ((((HUGS))))
Amen sista ^^ :heart:

You know where to find us :rose:

Hellooooooooooo!
It's been a long time...I hope you are doing better, and remember that thare is time for everything...It will settle when it's time, and the best thing about it...IS that here at EF alot of persons love you and it is timeless here...So when you do come in...It's always bright and sunny, warm and full of smiles for YOU, and You and You and YOU!

Top Bottom