Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

Aries13 said:
Sorry EF... havent been around lately. Bad things happened for the past few weeks and my family and I are trying to get through all of it. My grandfather is pretty much hooked up to a machine. He is 78 and has had 10 open surgeries in the past year. He had 2 strokes on Wednesday .... we dont have enough $$$ to go see him and thats the worst part. He is back in Europe at my old home :(

My mom is a TOTALLLL mess and Im trying to keep it together. Should be anyday now the doctors say.

i am trying to keep my diet and training on track however stress kicks in every once in a while and my appetite just doesnt exist. My grandmom said that today he is responding with a hand squeeze here and there so THANK GOD he is still here. There is damage to 3 parts of his brain and the doctors said he wasnt present. Today, that was proven worng. Some relief I guess.

It also doesnt help that I have to leave Wed. to go back to school. I gotta move out all my stuff and put it into storage. Thats the last thing I wanna be doing right now...

Log update for today coming up ..

Kay, I take back what I said in my log, oh man I am sorry! You and your family are in my thoughts. Eat, to keep your strength up, that is what your grandfather would want.

:wavey: Hi hun!!! Sorry to hear about your gramps :( You and your family will be in my prayers for sure :rose: Nice to have you back around though!!!

Aries13 said:
Sorry EF... havent been around lately. Bad things happened for the past few weeks and my family and I are trying to get through all of it. My grandfather is pretty much hooked up to a machine. He is 78 and has had 10 open surgeries in the past year. He had 2 strokes on Wednesday .... we dont have enough $$$ to go see him and thats the worst part. He is back in Europe at my old home :(

My mom is a TOTALLLL mess and Im trying to keep it together. Should be anyday now the doctors say.

i am trying to keep my diet and training on track however stress kicks in every once in a while and my appetite just doesnt exist. My grandmom said that today he is responding with a hand squeeze here and there so THANK GOD he is still here. There is damage to 3 parts of his brain and the doctors said he wasnt present. Today, that was proven worng. Some relief I guess.

It also doesnt help that I have to leave Wed. to go back to school. I gotta move out all my stuff and put it into storage. Thats the last thing I wanna be doing right now...

((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

You & your family will be in my thoughts & prayers....

Thanks ladies. Its tough.... I FEEL FOR YOU TREIL!!!! :heart:

Im gonna start the day in a bit... Food log to follow... for today at least.

IM leaving tomorrow and wont be back till Sunday. I miss the Gym at school... its old but Its my very first GYM and I love it!!!!

It must be very hard and sad for you and your mother in this moments not to be able to go see your grandfather.

Big hug for you and your family.

Hope that your grandfather gets well soon.

Aries, I am so sorry to hear about your gramps :(

That is never an easy situation ... Best wishes to you & your family. :rose: Keep up posted to let us know you got back to school safely :rose:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

*Bunny* said:
Aries, I am so sorry to hear about your gramps :(

That is never an easy situation ... Best wishes to you & your family. :rose: Keep up posted to let us know you got back to school safely :rose:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
^^ bump

Aries13 said:

I'm really sorry to hear about your grandfather, T! :heart: :rose:

The hardest part of a situation like that is the quailty of life a person has after a stroke (or multiple) and heart surgery (or multiple) or BOTH. My grandfather also had these issues (and diabetes). He was in the hospital on a ventilator also. I know EXACTLY how you feel! Hang in there! :heart:

Top Bottom