Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

*Bunny* said:
one way to put it ... DOMS

OHHHHH lol.. well not a lot. The legs are a little achy from the cardio. Back is sort of "stiff"... but I think tomorrow will be the big hit :)

scorpiogirl said:
I ran out of cottage cheese and decided to try some low carb peach yogurt I had in the fridge instead......mmmmmmmmmm :p
**Throw in a few slices fresh orange or a peach,.... and YUMMMMM :p

WoNderWoMan25 said:
We're all such dorks with distorted taste buds. I got excited about a new whey flavor this AM...

ooohhh NEW WHEY FLAVOR???!! What is it ? :)

lol

Aries13 said:

lol

Wow.. just wanted to let you know that you aren't alone lol... I got some new kind too and it was Vanilla Caramel Swirl and I couldn't wait to try it :) Hope you are feeling better girl!!!

I am SOOO sorry to hear that you woke up not feeling well!! :(

I am sending my get well vibes your way as well as my GOOD LUCK ones!! :FRlol: Best of luck on finals girl!!

Aries13 said:

lol

well, just new to me. i've been in a strawberry rut and i switched to vanilla. it's like a milkshake! i had one for dessert last night! :chomp: :chomp:

So now that you're a little ways out from your show - how are you mentally & physically. Hope the way down the OTHER side of the show is treating you well. :rose:

Hey aries! :wavey:
Good luck w/ finals. I took my last one yesterday. I can't tell you how good it feels to have the semester over with. I am so happy summer is here. :)

scorpiogirl said:
So now that you're a little ways out from your show - how are you mentally & physically. Hope the way down the OTHER side of the show is treating you well. :rose:

Mentally--Im "ok". That was actually the biggest problem. Physically i was fine. Im sure my body went through HELL and my health was probably on the rocks. BUT MENTALLY, the whole competition process is CRAZY>. Im coming back to normal, actually am better now that Im hitting the gym again. And off to new goals and more hard diet and training :)

*Thanks for checking in gf :heart:

Top Bottom