Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

T - STOP IT!

Are you still training hard?
How often are you training?
Any cardio?
Are you tracking in fitday?
How much fruit are you eating?
What supps are you taking (protein, fat burners, thermos, vitamins, herbals, minerals)?
....I know there's more, but those all popped in my head at the same time....

If you want to keep your fruit - eat it before 3 PM so you have enough time to burn off the sugar. You were asking me about Glucorell and SesaPure in Chicago. I really think they are at least worth a shot to try.

Sit down and put it all on paper and see what you need to change. Then MAKE yourself stick to it. Good luck - you KNOW you can do it!!!!!! :kiss:

scorp,
I know I know... Its all been put on paper... but somehow doesnt click in my head. I always wonder about supps. I havent ventured past cardio breeze and most likely wont for a while. Money is an issue as well as personal reasons. I wanna do it all naturally .... as close as possible. Im training hard, the fruit is actually at a minimum really.. diet is like it should be .. It just isnt all "THERE" mentally. Im too hard on my self. I want to be at a certain point NOW and my genetics want otherwise.

40c/30/p/30f
1500-1800 cals
weight: 154lbs (last week)

I use fitday whenever I know the diet will vary, otherwise I keep it the same. Im just bitching I guess!!!!

10:30am:
4 egg whites
1/2 scoop whey
1/2c skim milk
1/4c raw oats
1 TBS sf jelly

11am:
5 min warm up on tredmil
Squats: 45lbs x 18, 65lbs x 15 3 sets
smith machine: 70lbs x 8 3 sets
step ups on bench: 4 sets x 15 with 25lb dumbells
lunges: 20lbs dumbells 4 sets, 25 each
curls: 70lbs x 12 4 sets
extensions: 65lbs x 12 4 sets

*15min cardio HIIT on stair master :)
**stretched for a longgggg time....

12:30pm:
post workout shake- 1 scoop whey, 1 medium banana, 1/4c skim milk

2pm:
5 oz grilled chicken breast
1/3c brown rice
1 tbs teriyaki sauce
1/4 c cucumber salad (1 TBS ff sour cream,pepper, vinegar)

5pm:
4 egg whites
1/2 scoop whey
1/2c skim milk
1/4c raw oats
1 TBS sf jelly

8pm:
1 zero carb isopuree drink

10:30pm:
zero zarb isopuree drink, 1TBS NPB

SLEEEPPPP

Aries13 said:
Lately, Ive been feeling sort of like a prisoner in my own body.

I want PROGRESSSSS fast I guess and MH is convincing me that slower is better.

I will do another show in April SO then what?.

I feel like such a dork. SOrry for the BIATCHINNGGG above I just need to vent. But this has been floating around in my head for a while now.

Am I alone in all this???

This road Im on is tougher than I thought.

And yes, my big booty is still BIGGGGGG

You're not alone. What you have achieved so far is way beyond ordinary, don't ever lose sight of that. Know that what you are feeling is really all in your head. Scorp had some great advice - use it. MH is right, slow and steady will win the race. And seriously, your butt is not as big as you think.

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Maybe I can give you a real one of those in Chicago when a few of us are in town? Would love to meet you. You may feel down on yourself but you're sure as hell very motivating for me :)

mermaid said:
You're not alone. What you have achieved so far is way beyond ordinary, don't ever lose sight of that. Know that what you are feeling is really all in your head. Scorp had some great advice - use it. MH is right, slow and steady will win the race. And seriously, your butt is not as big as you think.

((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Maybe I can give you a real one of those in Chicago when a few of us are in town? Would love to meet you. You may feel down on yourself but you're sure as hell very motivating for me :)

OMG you are soooo sweet! Thanks for that... I needed it :)

Log Update for yesterday....LONGGGG DAY

9am:
went for a bike ride, 20 minutes to a GYM, then ran 6 tracks on a treil, then rode the bike for another 30min. Im not sure on distance BUT I was dripping in sweat and breathing hard when I got back. HR avg. 154....

11am:
4 egg whites
1 scoop whey
1/4 raw oats
1/4c skim milk
2 TBS sf jelly

* went to the beach alllll day, then the pool later in the after noon.Packed all my meals :)

2pm:
2 slices ww bread
2 TBS npd
2 TBS jelly
1 small apple

5pm:
4 egg whites
1 scoop whey
1/4 raw oats
1/4c skim milk
2 TBS sf jelly

8pm: