Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

Hi Girls, IT ARIES!!!

I have to use MH's account b/c I changed my password yesterday and something went wrong. I cant log in... I didnt receive an email for password request after like 3 tries.... Finally got one and my user name changed to luckystar413 and even that name and password didnt work!!! IM SO MAD>.... I hope Aries13 can still be my name b.c of the log. I am trying to figure out what to do. I wrote to customer service and still NOTHING.

WTF????

musclehealth said:
Hi Girls, IT ARIES!!!

I have to use MH's account b/c I changed my password yesterday and something went wrong. I cant log in... I didnt receive an email for password request after like 3 tries.... Finally got one and my user name changed to luckystar413 and even that name and password didnt work!!! IM SO MAD>.... I hope Aries13 can still be my name b.c of the log. I am trying to figure out what to do. I wrote to customer service and still NOTHING.

WTF????
Relax honey, lemme check with mod forum ... did you use customer service? fill out a form and get a confirmation email with a ticket reference #, AFTER entering all the pertinent info? ? I.e.
http://support.elitefitness.com/support/
click on ...
"Contact Customer Service (no need to register) - click here"
If yes, PM it to me ...

Gurl you need to go plat already ...

*Bunny* said:
Relax honey, lemme check with mod forum ... did you use customer service? fill out a form and get a confirmation email with a ticket reference #, AFTER entering all the pertinent info? ? I.e.
http://support.elitefitness.com/support/
click on ...
"Contact Customer Service (no need to register) - click here"
If yes, PM it to me ...

Gurl you need to go plat already ...

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!

I did get one of those conf. emails with ref.#... [7606-RYPJ-9200] [773f76e8] Question Submitted..I think thats it...

And I also got a username ..which was different that Aries13 and a password..both which didnt work.

FYI.......Got a vm from Aries last night and she is still unable to log on. Can someone help her out?

scorpiogirl said:
FYI.......Got a vm from Aries last night and she is still unable to log on. Can someone help her out?

Ive been trying ... tell her I just asked again ... has she called?

Hey everyone.... Its Aries... this is the only way I can post right now...although I dont think I should be posting my daily log on his username. I'll wait a few more days and then I wont have a choice. Im also thinking about making a new account but thats gonna be a bit*h!

Keeping on track, apecially after seeing the show Saturday! CAN ANYONE SAY MOTIVATION???!!!! Seriouslly.... and Im obsessed with the way Jelena looked. Thats what I want!!!! I think Sassy put up a pic of her but that thread is gone. I want that pic so I can print it and put on my fridge :)

Scorp-
Hey woman!!! We kind of got separated after the show. Did you enjoy some pizza??? We stayed till the end and it was the BEST!!! The men's HW blew both MH and me away!!! HOLY COW those men are huge!!! WOW!!!
Glad you got my VM,gimme a call one of these days. DONT be a stranger now:) It was so nice meeting you all!!!!!

Buns-
Thanks my dear for asking about my account! I was gonna email you yesterday but didnt wanna bother you. You probably have other stuff to worry about. I dont understand what went wrong~!

Anyway, Im gone for the day.

Diet and training,like I said, are even better now since the show. I swear Im gonna be on that stage one of these days. BUT Figure is where I draw the line. FItness is wayyyy to crazy for me, and BB isnt what I would want for my self.

Take care everyone, I hope Im back on here SOOOOOON :worried:

*T.

musclehealth said:
Buns-
Thanks my dear for asking about my account! I was gonna email you yesterday but didnt wanna bother you. You probably have other stuff to worry about. I dont understand what went wrong.
You have that email addy for a reason hun :rose:

Top Bottom