Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

That sucks, but I am very happy you went to the doc to get it checked, GOOD GIRL, now get some rest!

I do hope you feel better soon! :heart:

Thanks all of you wonderful women!!!! The dummy Karma rules wont let me give out any to any of you.... I gotta spread some. EWWW even the word "spread" makes me queasy.

*Worst night of sleep ever!!!! My stomach feels like "rotten" and every time I move I feel it. YUCK it is so nasty. I NEVER WISH THIS FEELING ON ANYONE!!!! I was gonna complain and say: "why does everything always happen to me" BUT I cant even compare to some people. I have a little food poisoning. Big deal. As soon as I go to the bathroom :) and eat something I'll be fine.

I hope all of you are in good health and enjoy your weekend. It is really really nice outside right now. I wish I had a puppy (boxer) that I can hang out with outside ;) right Buns?

Im off to the couch for some rest... but Im feeling the lawn chair right now.

MH gave me one of his extra computers so now I dont have to beg my biatch sister to use hers. I can actually be on EF when ever I want :)

----------HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE----------- :qt:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa great news to you being able to get on EF more :D Hope you are feeling better sweetie!!!! ((((HUGS))) There are some get well hugs for ya ;)

sbt2082 said:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa great news to you being able to get on EF more :D Hope you are feeling better sweetie!!!! ((((HUGS))) There are some get well hugs for ya ;)

Girl,

You are always so kind and sweet!!!! HUGS back at ya! :heart:

Aries13 said:
Thanks all of you wonderful women!!!! The dummy Karma rules wont let me give out any to any of you.... I gotta spread some. EWWW even the word "spread" makes me queasy.

*Worst night of sleep ever!!!! My stomach feels like "rotten" and every time I move I feel it. YUCK it is so nasty. I NEVER WISH THIS FEELING ON ANYONE!!!! I was gonna complain and say: "why does everything always happen to me" BUT I cant even compare to some people. I have a little food poisoning. Big deal. As soon as I go to the bathroom :) and eat something I'll be fine.

I hope all of you are in good health and enjoy your weekend. It is really really nice outside right now. I wish I had a puppy (boxer) that I can hang out with outside ;) right Buns?

Im off to the couch for some rest... but Im feeling the lawn chair right now.

MH gave me one of his extra computers so now I dont have to beg my biatch sister to use hers. I can actually be on EF when ever I want :)

----------HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE----------- :qt:
right on chicka :rose:

Im heading to the couch with ya ... soon :D

The darn thing "passed" this morning...like 3 times. UGH I feel NASTY!

****ARIES IS AWAY GLUED TO THE COUCH**** -should be back soon :worried:

Top Bottom