Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

Aries13 said:
Well I woke up and had to puke. Then I puked again 30 min later. And now I feel like 'sick' to my stomach, dizzy, headache, fever @ 99.7 F. Just tired and No appetite and I feel cramps in my stomach and lower intestines. I FEEL GROSS!

BLAND foods - ie saltines....and Ginger Ale or Sprite/7UP with a straw.....

Nothing spicy & no salads....

Feel better soon!!

Aries13 said:
Well I woke up and had to puke. Then I puked again 30 min later. And now I feel like 'sick' to my stomach, dizzy, headache, fever @ 99.7 F. Just tired and No appetite and I feel cramps in my stomach and lower intestines. I FEEL GROSS!
Aside from the acutal puking and fever, I can say you need to go to the doc. GO read my log if you want to know why I'm 'under the weather'

:rose:

Get it checked out NOW ...

A fever is no good! Means you might be fighting an infection! Take bunny's advice and GO TO THE DOCTOR, actually have somebody take you there, you should not be driving. :heart:

Ok ok, Im on my way. Gotta make mom come home from work. Im here by my self. hopefully its nada serious!

Aries13 said:
Ok ok, Im on my way. Gotta make mom come home from work. Im here by my self. hopefully its nada serious!

Get your mom home now, please, I just keep on thinking appendisitis (spelling). Sorry it is the mom in me!

Hope you feel better soon! :rose: Definitely wise getting to a doctor as early as possible...let us know what they tell ya.

So its food poisoning darn it! This sucks.

I have antibiotics and Im supposed to wait for vomiting out the 'other end' so I will know it passed. Lab results tomorrow which will confirm.

Im off to bed. I hope to wake tomorrow and without this feeling in my stomach. :worried:

Well, you got some meds, rest up & thanks for the update.. we'll all be thinking about you :)

Fast recovery girl :)

Healthy Aries :rose:

Aries13 said:
So its food poisoning darn it! This sucks.

I have antibiotics and Im supposed to wait for vomiting out the 'other end' so I will know it passed. Lab results tomorrow which will confirm.

Im off to bed. I hope to wake tomorrow and without this feeling in my stomach. :worried:

Oooooh yuck!! I've had food poisoning before - BAD!! So I know how you feel.....Get better soon!! :rose:

Top Bottom