Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

sbt2082 said:
Hey girl just wanted to come say hi.... breakfast sounds good i always forget bout jelly

yeah...the breakfast was originally pancakes but I cut out the cottage cheese and now I have crepes. I feel guilty about jelly but I remind my self that its not a contest diet and im OK. IM mentally in the gutter seriouslly.

I dont think Im back to my normal self quite yet. :worried:

Aries13 said:
yeah...the breakfast was originally pancakes but I cut out the cottage cheese and now I have crepes. I feel guilty about jelly but I remind my self that its not a contest diet and im OK. IM mentally in the gutter seriouslly.

I dont think Im back to my normal self quite yet. :worried:
You'll get there......doing good!

FU*K !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I woke up throwing up this morning! WTFFFFFF

Thats all Im saying for right now.

So far, I only ate 1/2 apple and some ginger ale. UGH I feel GROSS :worried:

>Im hoping its food poisoning and not something else.

ck2006 said:
Prego, Hmmmmm?

DO NOT SAY THAT WORD!!!

I think I didnt cook my eggs good enough yesterday morning :worried:

ewwwwwwwwww eggs ... gotta hurl, again.

MH has no clue. I didnt tell him I was feeling sick. He has more on his mind right now.

Aries13 said:
DO NOT SAY THAT WORD!!!

I think I didnt cook my eggs good enough yesterday morning :worried:

ewwwwwwwwww eggs ... gotta hurl, again.

MH has no clue. I didnt tell him I was feeling sick. He has more on his mind right now.

I hate to say it again but PREGO, hmmmm? :)

ck2006 said:
I hate to say it again but PREGO, hmmmm? :)

imma kick your butt LOL. Im on BC + condoms. No wayyyy in helllll....it still doesnt make up for how I feel. This sucks!

Aries13 said:
imma kick your butt LOL. Im on BC + condoms. No wayyyy in helllll....it still doesnt make up for how I feel. This sucks!

I do hope you feel better, drink lots of water!!!! (jump up and down, LOL, sorry :) )

*Bunny* said:
What specifically are your symptoms honey ... PM if you wish ...

Well I woke up and had to puke. Then I puked again 30 min later. And now I feel like 'sick' to my stomach, dizzy, headache, fever @ 99.7 F. Just tired and No appetite and I feel cramps in my stomach and lower intestines. I FEEL GROSS!

Top Bottom