Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

Aries13 said:
IM BACK :)

**Feeling better and better every day. I wont comment on the diet for the past two days... I didnt really care too much but I wasnt stuffing mcdonald's or anything (YUCK). I had some cupcakes, lots of BBQ :), salad salad salad!!! Did I mention potato's? :)

Minor bloating today- LEGS STILL HURT from Thursday. Im not joking!!! Those lunges and step ups kicked my A$$!

Overall, not a bad weekend !

10am:
1/2c raw oats
6 egg whites
splenda, sf jelly (2TBS)

1pm:
6oz. ff yogurt
1 med. banana

4pm:
5oz. chicken breast
1/2c brown rice
1TBS teriyaki (low sugar)

Nelms and IP~~~~ :heart: :heart: HEY YOU TWO!!!!!!
Hey girl, glad you had a enjoyable weekend and glad you are back!!!! :heart: ;)

Lookin' good, T!!! :heart:

Gave the 'ol legs a nice shocker, did ya'!?!? :lmao: Feels GREAT!

Well... way to hop right back on track :) Glad you enjoyed your weekend too! Have a great day today :D

8am:
1hr jogging outside, in the RAIN! I liked it...

10am:
1/2c raw oats
6 egg whites
1 yolk
1/4c ff milk
2TBS sf jelly

1pm:
1 medium granny smith apple
6 oz. ff yogurt

4pm:
5oz. chicken breast
1/2c brown rice
1TSP bbq sauce

7pm:
BBQ beef
2c salad
1 wheat pita
1tsp teriyaki

10pm:
MRP
1 TBS NPB

Last edited:
WORK SUCKSSSSSSSSSS! SO boring--- I would have more fun picking weeds with my mom and her friends.

Im outta here in 30 min :)

Aries13 said:
WORK SUCKSSSSSSSSSS! SO boring--- I would have more fun picking weeds with my mom and her friends.

Im outta here in 30 min :)

You sound like me :) Except I got a few more hours of this junk... yuck :evil: Lucky only got 30 minutes !!!

9am: back/bis + 20min cardio HIIT

10:30am
1/2c raw oats
6 whites + 1 yolk
2TBS SF jelly

1:30pm:
1 medium apple
6oz. ff yogurt

3pm:
diet coke
100cal snack packs

4:30pm:
5oz. chicken breast
1/2c brown rice

LOL I bet that was sexy! It reminds me of the other night when I was partyng my gf sd I want it to rain so I can run naked in it. She sd she had planned a few must do's for the year and that was one of em. LOL

playmatesky said:

LOL I bet that was sexy! It reminds me of the other night when I was partyng my gf sd I want it to rain so I can run naked in it. She sd she had planned a few must do's for the year and that was one of em. LOL

girl, NOT SEXY at all. I was sweaty-wet from the rain. I had the "I just woke up" crabby look on my face. Far from sexy. You on the other hand.... well naked anything in the rain is HOTTT

Top Bottom