Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~~Aries13 2006-2007 Log~~~

Aries13 said:
*Geez I freaking slept in... AHHH SUMMER!! And guess who got a
J-O-B on their first interview??? Yep---MMEEE!! Relieved somewhat and this job has the PERFECT hours. From 12-5:30... sweet! I start tomorrow.

12pm:
1/2c oats
6 egg whites
cinnamon/splenda
1 small apple

3pm:
1c fresh fruit salad (grapes, pineapple, peaches, pears, blacberries, 2TBS orange juice)
1/2c ff/sf vanilla pudding :)
2TBS ff cool whip

5pm:
6oz. chicken breast
1TBS xtra v olive oil
1c green salad/ 2tbs FF italian dressing
1/2c red kidney beans
1/4c brown rice
1tbs BBQ/hot sauce :p and IM STUFFED

8pm:
1TBS NPB
1TBS sf jelly
1 slice oat bran
1 small banana

11pm:
5oz. pork tenderloin
1c roasted red potato
1/2c green salad w. tomato, cucumber, feta
*Dinner at bf's sisters house

Last edited:
Aries13 said:
*Geez I freaking slept in... AHHH SUMMER!! And guess who got a
J-O-B on their first interview??? Yep---MMEEE!! Relieved somewhat and this job has the PERFECT hours. From 12-5:30... sweet! I start tomorrow.

12pm:
1/2c oats
6 egg whites
cinnamon/splenda
1 small apple

Congrats on the job girl!!! ;) I wish I had that @$$ problem as well... I on the other hand have to do everything under the sun to build one hehe :)

The things I would do for a job like that.....

It is good to see you back, you must be loving life with school being over.

10:30pm:
1/2c raw oats
1/2c ff cottage cheese
3/4c egg whites
splenda
2TBS sf jelly

12:30:
1 large golden delicious apple

3:30pm:
1/2c red kidney beans
1/4c brown rice
1TBS BBQ/hot sauce
2c green salad
6oz. grilled chicken breast
1TBS xtra v olive oil

6:30pm:
2 slices ww bread
2TBS npb
2TBS sf jelly ---love these but I feel guilty eating them!

9:30pm:
1/2c cooked corn(fresh)
1/2c broccoli/green beans(fresh)
4oz. chicken breast +1 tsp hot sauce grilled w. mrs.dash

Last edited:
ck2006 said:
How was your first day at work? :)

lol no work yet. They are waiting for my backround check.... I dont know how long that takes. I was told 2-3 days. The manager at the place wanted me to come in the next day but the big boss had other plans. Oh well, Im just happy I got one.

* I FINALLY figured out the whole gym thing. My sis will lend me some $$$ so I can finally get a membership. Its a brand new place right by my house and I was waiting to hear back from them in regards to freezing the account since I go back and borth between school and home. Ahhhh what a relief!! :p Im set for the summer :)

Aries13 said:
lol no work yet. They are waiting for my backround check.... I dont know how long that takes. I was told 2-3 days. The manager at the place wanted me to come in the next day but the big boss had other plans. Oh well, Im just happy I got one.

* I FINALLY figured out the whole gym thing. My sis will lend me some $$$ so I can finally get a membership. Its a brand new place right by my house and I was waiting to hear back from them in regards to freezing the account since I go back and borth between school and home. Ahhhh what a relief!! :p Im set for the summer :)

Good news, yahoo! I am happy for you!

11am: 50min HIIT cardio (stair master is the ultimate butt blaster.. I could NOT walk out of the gym. I looked like I just you know what all night lol)

12:15pm:
7 egg whites
3/4c raw oats +splenda

2:30pm:
1/2c ff cottage cheese
3 slices pineapple

5pm:
1 TBS NPB
1 med. golden delicious apple

Last edited:
Aries13 said:
11am: 50min HIIT cardio (stair master is the ultimate butt blaster.. I could NOT walk out of the gym. I looked like I just you know what all night lol)

7pm: dinner at bf's house... dont know what it is yet.

.....and I thought the bf WAS dinner :p

"A.S.S. Partner Cardio following the evening meal....."

A.S.S. = Aries Sex Slave ;)

Top Bottom