Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

apple cider vinegar

rodd45

my wife wants to lose some weight and was talking about those apple cider pills, any one have any experience ?

There's a thread from a couple of months ago on here about differing opinions. You might want to do a search - shouldn't be too far back.

Fawn

Apple cider may slow the emptying of your stomach so that you feel full for longer and it also reduces the glycemic impact of a carb meal (for the same reason). Other than that it doesn't do much, and if you're like me it won't curb appetite nearly enough by itself to cause weight loss. She will still need to count calories and intentionally eat below maintenance. The reduced glycemic impact may be more relevant to folks that are already insulin resistant/obese. It is not obvious to me that it helps non-obese non-insulin resistant dieters. On the positive side, it seems to be a reasonably harmless supplement to try (cost aside).

not for weight loss...but a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water as your final rinse is a killer hair clarifier and makes your hair so shiny....:)

Top Bottom