Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anything to take when cycling off eca

localgirl

Just wondering if you ladies know of anything that can be taken while cycling
off eca stack for 2 weeks.

What is recommended,if anything.

Thank you.

yeah, i was thinking of taking another thermo. but i know that I need to clear my receptor, and I dont want to keep taking the stack & build a tolerance to it.
I was considering a cycle of anvar, for 8 weeks then following it up w/ another eca stack.
But..Ive also read on this forum that some women are taking t3 at the end of a var cycle?
I dont know if you can provide me with any information on this topic. But if so, can you recommend how I can cycle this, do I have the right idea here of how to? Should I stop taking my b.c while on var?
Thank you for your time.
I truely appreciate it

Also is there any post cycle therapy required after running a var cycle?

What are your goals? Are you preparing for competition? Or are you "just wanting" to take your physique to a whole nuther level?

Women's bodies and men's bodies are affected and break down the same agents differently. I never heard of any women doing "post cycle" therapy.

Anavar is best for no/low sides and great strength gains/hardness and vascularity/no water retention, etc.

Would you care to post pics of your current physique?... and tell us a bit about your diet and training?

The more information you provide the board, the more specific help you will gain! :)

BIKINIMOM said:
What are your goals? Are you preparing for competition? Or are you "just wanting" to take your physique to a whole nuther level?

Women's bodies and men's bodies are affected and break down the same agents differently. I never heard of any women doing "post cycle" therapy.

Anavar is best for no/low sides and great strength gains/hardness and vascularity/no water retention, etc.

Would you care to post pics of your current physique?... and tell us a bit about your diet and training?

The more information you provide the board, the more specific help you will gain! :)

I am looking for take it to a whole nuther level~ my goals are to gain strenght.
Currently I am working out 6x a week ( often less depending on what my body is telling me).
I have a good diet, Im eating every hour. ie: breakfast/7am-granola & tea/ 8am-banana & yogurt/ 9am- almonds/10am shake/ so on.. I have noticed a big change in my lifts & my size since I started taking weights a little more se
riously.But now I just want to step it up a notch. I have researched var cycles, but still have alot of questions.
My stats: 5'6 - 135lbs.-18%bf
If you can provide me with any information, the best way to cycle van & should eca be taken during cycle or at end..
do I need to go off my b.c when on cycle?
What should I expect?
Thank you!

localgirl said:
I am looking for take it to a whole nuther level~ my goals are to gain strenght.
Currently I am working out 6x a week ( often less depending on what my body is telling me).

I have a good diet, Im eating every hour.

ie: breakfast/7am-granola & tea

8am-banana & yogurt

9am- almonds/10am shake/ so on..

Except for the third meal, there is a lack of protein. I realise you may have more in later meals, but I think a source of lean protein in every meal is essential if you want to have a more muscular physique.

Have you ever done a food diary and worked out all the calories and how much protein, carbs, and fat you are taking in?

Also one point, you probably do eat healthier than the majority of the population based on what you are posting, but there is always room for tweaking things, and also, as your body changes from training, your dietary requirements will change.

Eating every hour is good for building muscle, but if you are wanting to cut up, meals a bit further apart, 2.5-3 hours may work better. It is all about experimenting to see what works for you to get the results you want

I have noticed a big change in my lifts & my size since I started taking weights a little more se
riously.But now I just want to step it up a notch.

If you are just starting to take weights seriously (I read this a bodybuilding proper), then I would hold off on the steroids for awhile and train nattie, push your natural genetic limits, there are SO many things that can be done with training and diet that really build a lean, muscular physique.

I have researched var cycles, but still have alot of questions.
My stats: 5'6 - 135lbs.-18%bf
If you can provide me with any information, the best way to cycle van & should eca be taken during cycle or at end..

do I need to go off my b.c when on cycle?

Yes

What should I expect?

Thank you!

While what women take and how women take steroids is different from men, what happens with men and women is really the same.

Starting too soon with performance-enhancement drugs, before you have a good solid 9-12 months of solid bodybuilding diet and training under your belt may mean that you will not keep your gains.

Results are variable from person to person depending on biochemical individuality, the quality/intensity and periodisation of the training, the quality of the diet (a lot of women don't eat enough calories).

You can do 'lean bulking' but in general, most people have to put on some fat to build muscle. It doesn't have to be excessive, in fact that is counterproductive IMO.

You will get some sides, some may be quite minor and things you might like, increased sex drive, increases in strength, a general feeling of well-being, some you may not like, like oily skin, increased clitoris, slight deepening of the voice, yeast infections.

I think I do need to tell you that I am a natural bodybuilder, and a biomedical scientist. So while I have a lot of knowledge about steroids, and getting more all the time, I have no experience.

I do have a lot of experience about how to take off fat and put on muscle naturally though.

I have done a complete recomposition on my body in the last five years, meaning that I have changed the fat to muscle ratio, and added about 8-15 pound of muscle in the last 2-3 years.

To be honest, I have trained with weights most of my life, but I only started taking weights seriously about 5 years ago, or what I call bodybuilding properly.

I found there was a BIG difference in how I train, what I train, how much I lift, and in the sets, reps, how much I push myself.

Would you mind posting up your training routine as well?

Thank ladies.
I like to know what I am getting myself into before I make any decisions.

My current workout:
Monday- Active Rest
Tuesday- Abs & Cardio
Wednesday- Legs & Cardio
Thursday-Shoulders/Abs/ Cardio
Friday-Arms/ Cardio
Saturday- Chest/ Abs/ Cardio
Sunday- Legs/ Cardio

I workout with my man so he keeps it interesting for me, switching up the workouts. When I do cardio, I will usually do 15 min. on one piece of equipment & 15 on another.

I definately listen to my body, when it is hurting, I don't go to the gym.

What is a good way to jack the weight? Should it be done 5lbs. at a time, and they stay consistant at that for a month or so?
Will doing a cycle of var affect me mentally in any aspect? and when coming to the end of a cycle, is it recommmended to start a cycle of clen or eca? I'll stay away from the t3.
I admire anyone who can accomplish great strenghts au natural, and I may still be en' route for that method, like I said, I like to get as much knowledge about anything that has peaked my interest, such as var.

Thanks again Ladies. :)

Top Bottom