Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone who is cutting read........

Okay Handsome....so if I am training for a 5K please help me with what I should be doing

PLEASE

you need to underatnd that you ARE Running a lot due to training right now.

So - for you - the short-term is to become good at 5ks...not anything else.

Fat loss etc is secondary.

Plug daily activity into FITDAY to see how many cals you are burning...smf lets set the diet AROUND the activity - which is not something I usually do - but this is a different situation

Okay that would be great....i did start a new log a serious one lol....to log my training...but I do not want to turn into fat...I worked way to hard losing 60 pounds and keeping them off....just would like the last 10 to melt away lol,..thanks

get the activity level for the cals burned and log it in the new thread

got ..thanks again.....nice to have some input...I value alot of good people around here but I know I should know alot of this by now...I have to do the work....

The Shadow said:
You really need a better diet if 12 hours of activity per week isnt getting it done.

what is your scale weight and calorie intake??

Scale weight now is just over 9 stone.. Calorie intake various from 1300 to 1400 some days when I travelling around it can be as less as 1100 or lower :worried:

I do try to hit 1300.. I can't leave my house until my 4.30am Cardio is done.. That I'm really strict with but consuming cals is hard with my job.. So I premake all my protein shakes I can have 2/3 a day.. 4/5 chicken breasts etc.. Not much carbs though.. Oat yogurt for example.. That's about it really!

florencia said:
I am doing HITT 3 X a week 20/30 minute warm up jog at 6minute/k, or 10k/hr..same thing really..
Which is a jog...for any runner it would be crawling...LOL..
I do it at the park which has a slight hilly terrain, watch measures ascent 60 m.
So I jog then either do Frog leaps for 50 meters, keeping arms crossed on chest, so I will not get a swing from them.
Recover for 45 secs, and do it again.
For 20/25 minutes if I can still breathe.

Another day is 20 minute jog, and climb stairs
25a6jj7.jpg
which are 6 sets, (if you can see the stairs there are 4 of the around the water) first round is 1 step at a time, second round is 2 steps at a time third round is 3 steps a a time...I can almost faint...then I do jog back 15 minutes, and do 6 rounds 100 mts.(open stride) to cool down and not have any lactic acid build up.

Third day I do HITT I jog the 20 minute warm up, amd do 6 or 7 sprints for 30 secs, and recover 45.

I have done ocasional 5k walk in park, just not in the mood to stay home or had one pm elliptical session that lasted 20 minutes...Those were done more for sanity than cutting.
I did go out for a 7.5 run for me! Jog for BF last week and was having the hardest time with self esteem, and breathing LMAO.
I did golf Friday and had another golf game week before that.

So what do you think?

39.10 years old
I am 5'4 measured last week.
120 lbs.
BF measured with tanita 17%
Wanted to die...
Cals 1300 40/30/30 Most of the time

As you know I do not plan on competing, I compete every day with myself and my mirror.
Vain I know...VERY VAIN!

So...Shadow Am I doing it right?

flor - my question is why do you "want to die"? After the tanita scale reading? If that's it PLEASE REMEMBER.... TANITA SCALES DO NOT MEASURE BODYFAT THE SAME WAY AS CALIPERS! When we talk about our bodyfat measurements, it is usually in terms of the calipers. Therefore there is absolutely no conclusion you can draw from your tanita scale reading realitive to anyone else's caliper reading. They simply do not measure the same thing. The tanita scale will be higher than the caliper measures. If you don't have access to calipers, then just use the RELATIVE CHANGES in the measures on your tanita scale -- are you making progress week to week? Each individual measure is still nothing to get upset about - frankily if you are getting a complex about it, I wouldn't even bother using it and stick with measures like:

How do you feel? More energy? Less energy? Sleeping well? not sleepign well?
How do your clothes fit? Tight? Loose?
What is your progress in the gym? Increasing reps or weights? Able to do cardio more easily or easily add a few more minutes? Greater intensity?

Just dont' get hung up on the wrong thing -- that just increases frustration & cortisol girl! You're gorgeous! And you're making progress - we can see it in your photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flor.....Honey YOU get it.

Nicely done!!!

As far as a fu@king Tanita goes, I have two suggestions:

1 - Door stop

2 - Boat anchor

Top Bottom