Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone who is cutting read........

Man you don't want me to talk......Im running about 12-15 miles a week right now....I know not enough cals.....maybe 1300 range maybe more some days......no weight training in the last couple weeks

The Shadow said:
Ok next question:

For those using fitday and logging cals.....are you losing what you should be??

Ex - QT should be dropping 3 pounds per week.

Now - knowing that to lose weight:

Cals taken in < Cals burned.
^^^That is a fact, regardless of fat burners, gear etc.

Assuming(Im just picking a number here) 2000 cals per day is what one needs to keep the status quo.

Person weighs 200 pounds
Cals consumed = 2000
Lets assume that 40 minutes of cardio will burn 15 cals per minute(easy to do)...thats 600 cals per session....this is done 5x per week

Adding in a weights session will burn 200-300 AT MOST.

Lets total things up.......2000 cals - cardio = 1400 cals.

At this rate - the person "should" be dropping a touch over one pound per week.

Now.....I'm betting that you guys hitting the cardio 5x per week or more are NOT hitting the goal...and if you are, get a BF test done to check for LBM loss.

My suggestion.....take the 2000 cals(example) and shave off 600 cals per day......eat 1400-1500 per day and DROP THE CARDIO.

REMEMBER:
CALS IN < CALS BURNED.

It doesnt matter(for most) if you eat less and do zero cardio.

Total cals are the same.

Excess cardio RAMPS CORTISOL, the most catabolic hormone in the body, and you WILL lose lbm.

SO....for those interested, Think outside the box and give this a try

Just reposting this (but edited out all the spaces Shadow loves to put in posts! lol) in case anyone missed it. ;)

Gymgurl said:
Funny thing is that I have dropped some weight for the first time in 2 years...go figure

Darlin' weight doesnt necessarily mean BF.

Daisy - :heart:

...and I thought I was a cardio slacker. :D lololol Good to know I'm not a total couch potato.

My cals are roughly 1500 - 1700 a day. I lift heavy with very little rest 5 days a week (one body part a day). My job is very physical as well, so I use more cals than most every day. I'm sticking to the 40/30/30 with a higher carb day on Sundays when I know I'm doing some cardio - makes for a good cheat meal day.

I've been slowly but steadily dropping body fat for the past few months without cardio, but have been taking GH every day for 4 months.

LOLO@Shorty....

I Know I need to eat more vs the amout of exercise I do....but I think it is BS somedays the starvation mode thing....I should be losing something if my cals are low and my workouts are high DAMN IT

Gymgurl said:
LOLO@Shorty....

I Know I need to eat more vs the amout of exercise I do....but I think it is BS somedays the starvation mode thing....I should be losing something if my cals are low and my workouts are high DAMN IT

...and thus my point about this entire thread.

Excess cardio will KILL FAT LOSS

Top Bottom