Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone who is cutting read........

Ilk said:
I do 90 min AM cardio 5/6 times a week.. 30/40min isn't enough for me to burn enough BF, doing 90min really is more effective for me... Cardio is my ultimate to lower BF.. 4times a week PM I do weights too.. 45/60min

You really need a better diet if 12 hours of activity per week isnt getting it done.

what is your scale weight and calorie intake??

The Shadow said:
What exercise were you doing??

Also - the stair stepper......take pics of the quads.......excess stepper will overtrain the Medialis(tear drop) and it can(and usually does) lose size
I was doing HITT on precore or the ski elptical also tried the treamill I was seeing my chiro 1-2 times a week then to adjust and do some ART on my right ham and glute.

From what I have seen my legs are getting cut faster then last year. Not sure if you recall my legs but they are thick to say the least some lose of size (even if it be a little LBM) is not an issue as I need it to balance upper and lower.

superqt4u2nv said:
I was doing HITT on precore or the ski elptical also tried the treamill I was seeing my chiro 1-2 times a week then to adjust and do some ART on my right ham and glute.

From what I have seen my legs are getting cut faster then last year. Not sure if you recall my legs but they are thick to say the least some lose of size (even if it be a little LBM) is not an issue as I need it to balance upper and lower.

Balance is very important to a competitor.

If you were doing the treadmill on a high incline - that could have been the culprit on the back

The Shadow said:
Balance is very important to a competitor.

If you were doing the treadmill on a high incline - that could have been the culprit on the back
Yeah I varied the incline from a 1-5.

Oh and I will be posting some pics soon I have to take some this weekend. I have pics from the week 20 and week 17 this will be week 14 on Saturday.

I am in here, I need all the help I can get at this point i am 6 weeks out.

Trainer has me on 2172 cals a day 21.8% p/9.9%f/68.2%C
I do 40-60 min cardio 6 times a week and weights 5/6 times a week.

I am 139 pounds/5'5/and a month ago 15.9%BF. I have not lost any weight and I have to get my BF redone/probably tomorrow.

The cardio is killing me time wise so if I can cut it, I would love it. I have asked the trainer and she told me to split it up, but then still my whole friggin day is cardio.

Thanks

ck2006 said:
I am in here, I need all the help I can get at this point i am 6 weeks out.

Trainer has me on 2172 cals a day 21.8% p/9.9%f/68.2%C
I do 40-60 min cardio 6 times a week and weights 5/6 times a week.

I am 139 pounds/5'5/and a month ago 15.9%BF. I have not lost any weight and I have to get my BF redone/probably tomorrow.

The cardio is killing me time wise so if I can cut it, I would love it. I have asked the trainer and she told me to split it up, but then still my whole friggin day is cardio.

Thanks

wow

your maintenance is probably around 1400-1600.....so you are most likely geting 500-600 cals over on a daily basis....at your weight you are getting 10cals/minute on the cardio = 600 cals...

LOL

Back at the maintenance cals.

Competitions are a bit different...we dont have enough time to see if you are one of those who needs it.

SPlitting the cario is not the best option as you burn more cals from fat in one long session than 2 shorter ones.....

But - not having lost ANY bf.......I would make a suggestion when you get the BF testing done

High carbs are a bit odd imo

The Shadow said:
wow

your maintenance is probably around 1400-1600.....so you are most likely geting 500-600 cals over on a daily basis....at your weight you are getting 10cals/minute on the cardio = 600 cals...

LOL

Back at the maintenance cals.

Competitions are a bit different...we dont have enough time to see if you are one of those who needs it.

SPlitting the cario is not the best option as you burn more cals from fat in one long session than 2 shorter ones.....

But - not having lost ANY bf.......I would make a suggestion when you get the BF testing done

High carbs are a bit odd imo

That was what I was thinking about the whole maintenance thing, but I know she wanted me to build up some more muscle. I think tomorrow or next week I start supersetting with the same cardio, 10/15 cardio, weights, 30/45 cardio after.

I must admit I love the higher carbs, I can function better but I do think it is hindering the weight loss. My last trainer had me on more protein, I lost weight I was down to 133 however I lost a ton of muscle.

ck2006 said:
That was what I was thinking about the whole maintenance thing, but I know she wanted me to build up some more muscle. I think tomorrow or next week I start supersetting with the same cardio, 10/15 cardio, weights, 30/45 cardio after.

I must admit I love the higher carbs, I can function better but I do think it is hindering the weight loss. My last trainer had me on more protein, I lost weight I was down to 133 however I lost a ton of muscle.

YEP...I posted on a other thread about how important carbs are to:

1 - thyroid function

2 - keeping cortisol low

Being lean is the bottom line in any show though.

Remember:

Bodyfat CANNOT BE BURNED WHEN INSULIN LEVELS ARE HIGH

^^That is a fact of biochemistry and cannot be denied by anyone

The Shadow said:

Oh dear god yes - I cannot incline a tread very high - it KILLS my back. I don't get sciatica pain in day to day life - but if I incline the tread up high, I start to get sciatica plain.

Top Bottom