Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try IsoAGB from Anafit

deena1

I use most of Anafits products as they truly show results, just wondering if I should try the Iso protein powder, and if so when is best to take it if I train early AM and what to mix with?

I just resonded to the other post with the ISOAGB reference....that's pretty funny.

It has no flavor so it takes the flavor of whatever it is mixed in. I like it in gatoraide or grapefruit juice.

The nice thing about whey isolate is that it digests quickly. I take it before and after I train. Because of the quick digestion rate and high BCAA's it perfect for before (45min or so) you workout and optimal for after you train because your body needs the protein NOW.

curgeo said:
I just resonded to the other post with the ISOAGB reference....that's pretty funny.

It has no flavor so it takes the flavor of whatever it is mixed in. I like it in gatoraide or grapefruit juice.

The nice thing about whey isolate is that it digests quickly. I take it before and after I train. Because of the quick digestion rate and high BCAA's it perfect for before (45min or so) you workout and optimal for after you train because your body needs the protein NOW.
^^^ Yup ... I love this stuff

I currently use it pre/during & PWO shake mixed with Gatorade ...

Also flavor it yourself, esp b/c it has no carbs & the digestibility rating similar to baby food.

I make smoothies all the time with fresh/frozen berries (blue/rasp/straw) with a banana for texture, but the nana is good when I pop a trex :)

Top Bottom