Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried this rear delt move?

SteelWeaver

It's called a lying rear delt flye. You lie on your side on a bench, holding a db almost overhead and a bit to the front with your palm facing UP - grasping the shaft between thumb and forefinger. So your upper arm is up by your ear. Then you raise the db in an arc up and to the back - hits your rear delt hard. Be careful not to straighten out your arm at the elbow at the top, since that hits the tricep. Keep the same shape in your arm and use your delt.

One-armed?

I tried them two-armed once, but the cables weren't long enough, so I gave up and went back to db rear delt flyes. Didn't think about one-armed. Silly me, lol

two armed for high cable cross over stack

Right hand grabs the left handle and vice versa

Cornholio said:
damn...where do you train...lol

<snooty voice> Gold's Gym, Harajuku, dahhling! A premier gym in the most fashionable district of Tokyo .... lol

Yup, that was #1 on my list of requirements for a gym - must be fashionable, lmfao!

#2 was "must have lots of ab machines and doodads" heh heh

lol. So they say ... and I'm paying through the nose ...

Nah, actually, it's a great gym - they have some very nice equipment, including most of the heavy duty hardcore stuff. No reverse hyper or glute-ham raise, though :(

I guess you have to cut corners when space is so tight. It's pretty amusing watching all the members sort of duck and dance between stations, though :) The only time you get any space is when you get in the squat rack. And not too many folks hog that, so I'm in the lucky lane ... :)

Top Bottom