Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone taking Humanfort?

cheriberri

I have been taking a suuplement called Imperial Velvet,,,it is deer antler velvet extract. It really suppresses appetite and boosts energy,among other things. Now the only velvet I can find is mixed with humanofort,,,sold as Accelerator. Does anyone know what this does to women. What I have found through research is that it is safe, with no negative side affects. But I am concerned about excess hair growth,,etc.. Would appreciate any feedback>

Do you ever wonder how the hell they come up with some of this s#*t?? was it a hunter, somewhere that said, "I'll bet this deer antler could really keep me from getting hungry, and get me back to camp in a hurry"!........really....

cheriberri said:
I have been taking a suuplement called Imperial Velvet,,,it is deer antler velvet extract. It really suppresses appetite and boosts energy,among other things. Now the only velvet I can find is mixed with humanofort,,,sold as Accelerator. Does anyone know what this does to women. What I have found through research is that it is safe, with no negative side affects. But I am concerned about excess hair growth,,etc.. Would appreciate any feedback>

http://www.nutritionalcenter.com/site/en/reference/nutrients/view/188

Not sure why women would take this, and not sure that it does to men what is claimed... I am interested to see people post reviews of it though

Oral or injectable? (the velvet antler)

I've heard of it - HAHAHA how ironic.

All I remember is that it has protein, amino acids and is supposed to strengthen your immune system. (I used to work for a Chinese woman - her father was old school in his beliefs, in his 90's - he'd whip up all sorts of remedies. I recall this one - well, because of it's name.)

Chinese Medicine might be a good place to research it - try yin/yang imbalances.

Top Bottom