Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Over 40 ??

Thanks Sassy .. When I lived in Pittsburgh I went tooo many many shows.. but now
i am going for another reason LOL..

So Sassy what color posing suits do you buy... I watched What Judges want 500 times .. LOL i am going to pick a deep rich burgundy or copper .. and a cobalt blue or maybe go black i have to pick it today
and COLOR DEPENDS ON WHAT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU!! smiling I luv this stuff

I'm going w/ a shiny royal blue on my nite suit. Still have to get the AM suit. If needed I can fall back on my old pre-judge suit in midnight blue.

I just turned 40 and for my 40th bday I became a nutritionist and next goal is personal trainer. I had many health issues, endometriosis, total hysterectomy, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, borderline diabetes. All that happened 5 yrs ago, thrusted my entire being into researching ways of naturally replacing hormones, changing my lifestyle of eating and dropped 70 lbs, use natural hormone replacement and have been physically working out in gyms for 15 yrs but since osteoporosis/osteoarthris crept in these past few months, I am having some difficulties in building muscle and lifting weights. HOWEVER, GOD PLACED ME IN THIS PROFESSION to help others not have unnecessary hysterectomies, take unnecessary medications, to train them to eat properly, exercise and I am living proof of how much better 40 looks than when I was 20 hahha. But I live in Treasure Coast area of FL and my goal someday, somehow is to compete or teach professionally or both to all women (estrogen dominent was the reason for my illness and weight problems). Anyways, 40 is the new 20, and 50 is the new 30!! Ladies, keep it up. If anyone knows of anything to help ease the OA and Osteoporosis so I can lift again, I tried glucosamine chondritin with MSM, arthritis pills, celebrex, pain pills (not my bag) I am a natural chick. I would appreciate any suggestions!!!!! I can beat this....Thanks for listening. FITNUT at 40

Hi,

Yup, the exact same age as you....and FOR SURE the body is much different than 20 years ago.

In fact, in order to develp muscle tone, because I had become a hard gainner, I started a cycle of Anavar, and YIPEE, with my clean diet and my hard work, I look great.

I was told on these boards, that it was all about diet, well I had a great diet, but I was mush. I knew that I needed a kick, and a kick I go. I am in week 7 and every day is better than the last.

Thinking of doing a show in September for kicks.

Nice to see someone around my age!

iamfirmin said:
Just wondered.. I will be 49 1/2 and doing my first show in Aug.. I AM EXCITED.. but my body is a lot different than a 25 year old..

What are your thoughts?? thanx :worried:

Top Bottom