Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Over 40 ??

I am not familiar w/ the central FL shows - I lived in S. Florida. Where are they holding the Debbie Kruck? I've been to that one down at the Ft. Lauderdale Convention Center in the past.

jackedmom said:
Go here. Florida NPC This is where you can view all the shows in Florida. If you do any, let me know. I'll be there to cheer you on. I'm a local. ;)

the FIRST SHOW IS MY PRACTICE SHOW AND MY FIRST SHOW YOOWWWIE
June
4th CENTRAL FLORIDA DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIPS - Level III, open to

THIS SHOW I HOPE I HOPE TO BE IN BETTER SHAPE !!!
13th DEBBIE KRUCK CLASSIC - Level IV-A, non-qualifier, open to athletes nationwide. Peabody Auditorium, Daytona Beach, FL. Contact Skip, 386-672-6796, [email protected], www.debbiekruckclassic.com.

AND WHEN I AM 50 YEARS OLD NEXT YEAR I HOPE TO LOOK AWESOME

I HOPE YOU CAN COME

Not been here this year. Well, I'm 42, will be 43 in July.

I'm going to take part in a powerlifting comp in May. It's a RAW-comp, because I wouldn't even dream of wearing those silly-looking bench-shirts. I have certain goals, but, just to stay on the safe side, I won't publish them now. Will tell later, how it went. My first comp ever, including squat and deadlift, too. I once was in a bench event, was the only female competitor. Let's see if there will be other women this time.

jackedmom said:
Was already planning on being at both. Might compete in Deb's show.... We definitely hook up! Go get 'em, tiger. :elephant:
Jackedmom --YOU ARE COMPETEING?? TALK TO ME!

AND SASSY !!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR YOUR BUTT?? I AM DOING SIDE LUNGES BACK LUNGES WALKING LUNGES... STEP UPS SQUATS....
GAWWWWWD THE BUTT AND ABS ARE THE HARDEST!!!!!!!!!

I THINK I AM GOING TO ADD SOME FLOOR WORK WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK??? :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

iamfirmin said:
Jackedmom --YOU ARE COMPETEING?? TALK TO ME!

AND SASSY !!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR YOUR BUTT?? I AM DOING SIDE LUNGES BACK LUNGES WALKING LUNGES... STEP UPS SQUATS....
GAWWWWWD THE BUTT AND ABS ARE THE HARDEST!!!!!!!!!

I THINK I AM GOING TO ADD SOME FLOOR WORK WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK??? :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

I'm doing all sorts of stuff and 2 50 min sessiosn of cardio / day. Also experimenting with some further carb rotation.

yikes.....2 sessions 50 minutes a whack. I'm doing 2 sessions at 30 minutes a pop...At 29 minutes, I'm freaking out...I literally am counting seconds down to get off of stair climber or treadmill. I just couldn't hate it anymore than I do. The only day I don't do evening cardio is on leg day. After leg day, I can hardly walk let alone get on the stair climber.

Iamfirmin...yup competing sometime this summer. Haven't picked a show for sure yet. I know I'll be pretty close come mid-July. I'd like to do the one in St. Augustine in July but, I am really not sure I'll be ready by then. Deb's show seems way more realistic but garnishes some more competitors. This will be my first show so I don't want to make any unrealistic goals. Baby steps, ya know.

Top Bottom