Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone interested in...

47b3d833b3127cce893627c0a64f0000001610

47b3d833b3127cce89362790a61f0000001610

I didn't forget about my pics!! These are still in progress. The one's on the right are the in progress "afters", but they are really the befores. I am no where near done. Got a lot of work cut out for me!!

The two pics are at the same weight, just different bf's. I will post up some more every 4 weeks, if that's okay.

I posted these pics in my NABBA World Champs thread, but I'll post here too. I'll be comparing these to pics in a year, and I'd better have more upper body mass by then. I compared them to last year's pics, and I basically look the same size, just a little leanner. Of course, I've also done 5 comps since last May - gee, think I might need to quit dieting for a while? :) I'm not competing again until World's 2004, so hopefully I can get my act together.

2003 Keystone State:

2003KeystoneState_1.jpg

2003KeystoneState_2.jpg

whoa whoa

WOW

can I be you for just a day?

you look incredible. :)

this was very good motivation for me to get my ass to the gym right now@!

Thanks Mrs. P!! I hope to make a big transformation like you did, one day.

JJ, you look awesome!!!

on a side note:
Today I went tanning. There were two little girls waiting for their mom. I was waiting for my husband to finish. In my mind I'm picturing their mom as a slightly over weight older women. Well out walks this powerhouse. My jaw almost dropped to the floor. She had beautiful biceps, fab legs, wonderful definition. You could tell she worked real hard on that body. It reminded me of all of you. Hopefully that'll be me one day!

I also need to throw in my "good job, keep it up" to flexy. So, good job! Keep it up!

As well as another lookin' great, to JJ!

flexygrl said:
47b3d833b3127cce893627c0a64f0000001610

47b3d833b3127cce89362790a61f0000001610

I didn't forget about my pics!! These are still in progress. The one's on the right are the in progress "afters", but they are really the befores. I am no where near done. Got a lot of work cut out for me!!

The two pics are at the same weight, just different bf's. I will post up some more every 4 weeks, if that's okay.
wonderful progress! And You have a very nicely shaped butt:D

Top Bottom