Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone had anxiety attacks when on T3/Clen cycle???

I used to have a serious addiction to Crystal Light but this helped me kick the habit big time now the only time I used any splenda in my diet is my morning cup of coffee. If I brew it at home I will use stevia but if I am out then it is usually splenda.

I had a major Diet Coke addiction. Finding healthy things i like to drink is huuuuuge.
I don't take sweetener in coffee or tea, but the stevia in the PC green tea w/mint is a nice touch.
I also used to be a Tim Horton's Double Double addict in the bad old days....

I had a major Diet Coke addiction. Finding healthy things i like to drink is huuuuuge.
I don't take sweetener in coffee or tea, but the stevia in the PC green tea w/mint is a nice touch.
I also used to be a Tim Horton's Double Double addict in the bad old days....

About 10 years ago I was a XL triple triple at Tim's now I almost never drink there coffee. I have turned to starbucks bold coffee when I do have Tim's I find it sooooo salt there is a lot of sodium in it.

Superqt4u2nv - Wow... thats a LOT of water... on the days I drink the 4 bottles, I am in the bathroom like a thousand times!! I have found I am rather sensitive to the amount of sugar that are in things, dont like any kind of artificial sweetener, so now its black coffee from anywhere!! I do know I let my boyfriend sabotage the diet, he doesnt really understand how it works, he is 6'4" and 155lbs, never gains an ounce, which is really frustrating to live with someone like that!! I am going to consult with someone today for some exercises I can do at home to alleviate the stress.

Superqt4u2nv - Wow... thats a LOT of water... on the days I drink the 4 bottles, I am in the bathroom like a thousand times!! I have found I am rather sensitive to the amount of sugar that are in things, dont like any kind of artificial sweetener, so now its black coffee from anywhere!! I do know I let my boyfriend sabotage the diet, he doesnt really understand how it works, he is 6'4" and 155lbs, never gains an ounce, which is really frustrating to live with someone like that!! I am going to consult with someone today for some exercises I can do at home to alleviate the stress.

Is there a gym in your area at all?

Yes living with someone that can eat what ever they want can be a royal pain but let him know what you want to do so he can understand and support your goals.

I have run clen a couple of times and both times I stopped as I got panic attacks after about a week. The symptoms were heart racing, cold/clammy limbs, shortness of breath, etc. Both times I have left the office and gone to the park for an hour until the symptoms subside. First time I ran clen up to about 60mcg ramping up from 10mcg for six days and the headaches, flu like symptoms and panic attack was too much (I thought I would die). I lost 2kg from the sweating but put it back on.

The second time I ran clen at mega low dose, never having more that 40-50mcg in my system at a time (i.e. taking 20mcg a day, with the long half life of 36 hours you end up with 40-50mcg in your system after a few days). I am mega sensitive to clen, I feel my heart racing after 20mcg but this time I ran it for about 10-12 days and then today had another panic attack soon after taking it. I am not really prone to panic attacks but clen seems to have brought them on even at a low dose.

Not my cup of tea as the panic attacks aren't worth it and I have lost about 5kg over the last year changing my diet and workout slightly (adding a kettlebell workout and more cardio has worked wonders) so be careful if you hit the clen.

From experience and research I don't think you should exceed a dosage of more than 10mcg per 10kg of bodyweight. i.e. if you are 70kg, run 70mcg max in your cycle until you are familiar with it, this is a powerful and dangerous drug so be careful please.

Top Bottom