Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever go to a Naturopath?

velvett

Elite Mentor
Platinum
How was it?
Helpful?

I was recommended to one but her next appointment is OCT!
:(

sigh... 4 more months.

velvett said:
How was it?
Helpful?

I was recommended to one but her next appointment is OCT!
:(

sigh... 4 more months.

I did, and generally did find it more helpful than most MD's.

In my experience with LD and all the associated issues, MD's are most valuable for specific issues that require their expertise, but for systemic/hollistic issues the ND kicked ass. Want to design a nutritional plan (whole foods, vits/mins, herbs) and/or exercise plan for health problems? Forget consulting an MD....an ND is the expert for that. It was an ND that finally taught me what vits/mins to couple with what detox protocol that really helped with the LD. I never even heard an MD even say the word "detox". :)

RottenWillow said:
I did, and generally did find it more helpful than most MD's.

In my experience with LD and all the associated issues, MD's are most valuable for specific issues that require their expertise, but for systemic/hollistic issues the ND kicked ass. Want to design a nutritional plan (whole foods, vits/mins, herbs) and/or exercise plan for health problems? Forget consulting an MD....an ND is the expert for that. It was an ND that finally taught me what vits/mins to couple with what detox protocol that really helped with the LD. I never even heard an MD even say the word "detox". :)

Thanks Chicka!

Good stuff

Top Bottom