x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

anyone??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about anyone?? within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: does anyone have trouble with ileotibial (sp?) band syndrome? or info on it? i seem to get it if i run more than 30 mins outside. i thought at first (a year ago) it was because i was out of shape but i've heard it has something to do with the women's hips/shape of bodies. i never used to have this problem but the last two years (incidentally the last two times i tried to get in shape again) i've have it in both knees. and today i ran 30 mins before it started up (for the 1st time since six

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: anyone??

does anyone have trouble with ileotibial (sp?) band syndrome? or info on it? i seem to get it if i run more than 30 mins outside. i thought at first (a year ago) it was because i was out of shape but i've heard it has something to do with the women's hips/shape of bodies. i never used to have this problem but the last two years (incidentally the last two times i tried to get in shape again) i've have it in both knees. and today i ran 30 mins before it started up (for the 1st time since six months ago, from walking <sigh> ) so i had to walk back. i stretch really well before and i do yoga so i dunno. am i just not suited to run anymore? should i stick to the elliptical machine and the stepmill? sooo frustrating not being able to go outside and run anymore like i used to a few years ago. i'm only 23!!

now that's just sad! yeah i guess i've learned my lesson.

Elite Mentor
    Touche WarLobo.

Stretching also good