Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody had success with stretch marks?

I gonna tell you what I told someone last week.

Stretch marks are scars and you can't get rid of them, but you can improve a lot the appearance.

Red or purplish are the easiest to treat because they are recent - the color indicates that the tissue has not been totally damaged and there is blood circulating in place. Over time, the lines gradually lose their hue until they become whitish. At this stage, the treatment, to give good results, needs to be more intense and cause an aggression in the skin so that it reacts producing more collagen and elastin, which will cause internal scarring. On the other hand, when these scars are also broad and deep, there is a need for more invasive methods to stimulate the filling of these lines from the inside out.

The best treatment I know is laser. The treatment begins with two or three sessions of fractional laser, which promotes microperforations in the skin, destroying and heating the supporting fibers. The function is to improve the texture and smooth the skin. When the bruises have disappeared - in about 15 days - subcision is performed, an ambulatory surgical method that uses a sharpened needle to peel the deep dermis, traumatizing it. This stimulates the formation of collagen and partially recovers the scar. As the cut is small, there is no need for stitches.

This is the most permanent solution.

Or...

You can cover with ink... a skin tone tattoo. Works perfectly! It's "semi" permanent because like all tattoos you need to repaint after some time.

For both procedures find a very good professional.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Top Bottom