Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any women here have tendonitis or carpel tunnel?

Puddles

If you have tendonitis or carpel tunnel, do you notice that it gets worse and better according to your monthly cycle?

A few months ago I noticed a correlation and during pms my symptoms are exaggerated, mid-cycle they're almost gone. I mentioned this to my massage therapist and she said that this is common as our hormones change through the month. I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences this.

Mpuddles...I have it very bad...due to years of lifting and racing m/c's...when starting an AAS cycle, the pains are immense, but subside after a few weeks...nothing is worse for this than GH....and with this item, it can go on for months...didnt mean to jump your thread, but IMO hormonal changes greatly affect this condition...

MrsPuddlesFL said:
If you have tendonitis or carpel tunnel, do you notice that it gets worse and better according to your monthly cycle?

A few months ago I noticed a correlation and during pms my symptoms are exaggerated, mid-cycle they're almost gone. I mentioned this to my massage therapist and she said that this is common as our hormones change through the month. I'm just wondering if anyone else experiences this.

I had it (could not tell what it would be like during PMS :) ) and my doc told me about this type of massage called Rolfing. It is a series of 10 treatments and I swear by the end of it my carpel was totally gone. To find more info about it, I have pasted a link below...

http://www.rolf.org/

Good Luck.... :)

MrsPuddlesFL said:

Ms. Puddles I think it's possible that your tolerance for discomfort can decrease during PMS and thereby make your experience of the tendonitis more painful. There are so many things that can influence our perception of pain.... I can totally believe that big hormonal flucuations are among them.

BTW I developed severe carpel tunnel syndrome when I was cheering in high school (as a result of handsprings and cartwheels I believe) and had surgery to correct it on my left wrist.

avenirup said:
I had it (could not tell what it would be like during PMS :) ) and my doc told me about this type of massage called Rolfing. It is a series of 10 treatments and I swear by the end of it my carpel was totally gone. To find more info about it, I have pasted a link below...

http://www.rolf.org/

Good Luck.... :)

I don't have carpel tunnel, but I SWEAR by Rolfing! I did the 10 sessions 4 years ago, and I go for a tune up maybe once or twice a year. Now the ONLY pain I ever have is just good old-fashioned muscle soreness from working out. Before Rolfing, I had all kinds of aches, pains, and stiffness for YEARS that came from a variety of things including a car accident and horse falls. I'd tried all the other stuff, like massage and chiropractic, but the relief they gave was only temporary. Even in college I remember thinking 'this is what it feels like to be 80', which was really scary. Now I'm halfway to 80, but I feel like I'm 18 :D Rolfing ROCKS!!!

I plugged in my zipcode (Tampa area) and didn't find anyone in the area for ROFLing. I'll ask around some though.

Anya, thanks, but it's definitely not just a perception of pain, my hand actually swells up. It's funny because now I actually look forward to my period starting because I know that the pain will subside soon after that.

Top Bottom