Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any safe prohormone for women for weight loss

EPCDC

Are there any suitable prohormones for women looking to lose weight that is safe?
If they are what is the best prohormone to lose about 20 pounds for a female with proper training and diet?

Thank you.

Pro hormones are basically the same things as steroids. They are not safe for females to use. If even they were safe to use - steroids DO NOT burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. If you want to burn body fat, you need to perfect your diet and training. It's as simple as that.

Certain supplements will help your fat loss goals but diet and training is always priority number 1.

Look into cardarine + N2slin
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. They are safe for women to take.

I will give you a pretty bold answer - no.

No prohormone is safe neither for men, nor for women. Prohormones are poison in general I would say.

What you need to do is:
1. Fix your diet
2. Raise your activity level
3. Add supplements if needed

pro hormones are mostly androgenic and will give a women virilization issues. please stay away from those.

for weight loss nothing beats diet and exercise. supplements like n2slin from n2bm help block fat from being stored and PPAR like GW/cardarine from sarms1 is great at increasing fat loss and endurance. both of those are non hormonal and safe for both men and women.. and they work!

If you want to lose fat, the best thing would be Cardarine GW. My wife has used it on several occassion, and the results were always great. It worked especially well with N2Slin - she did not have any sort of side effects, but the results were beyond our expectations, so I can definitely recommend that.

Prohormones are not only terrible for women, but garbage in general. What you want is to add Cardarine at 20mg per day. Alongside a good diet and training routine it will significantly increase V02 max as well as directly burn fat.

Top Bottom