Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any reasons to be using AAS for healing after surgery

Isa_Bell

Hi guys I had to get my breast implants removed because encapsulation problems, for some reason healing is taking longer than expected, I'm still in pain but glad it is all over. From reading online nandrolone decanoate seems to be the best one for healing, do you think it would be prudent to use this type of products in my case? I have a body builder friend who can get any thing I need. I have done anavar and winstrol before too over a year ago, I thought maybe nandrolone at 25-50mg per week would suffice.

A nandrolone like deca would be a terrible idea for a female.

If you want to take something, look into ostarine. The single best thing you can take to improve recovery after stressful events like surgery is the SARM ostarine -> https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

That is exactly what ostarine was developed for. It was originally developed to prevent muscle loss and improve healing in people with muscle wasting diseases like HIV and cancer.

Ostarine + a high protein diet are the two most effective things you can do to improve recovery.

Removed or replaced? Many different complications involved with both precedures also. Deca is not for women. And not a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom