Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any questions/comments on the Shadow Plan.....

T

The Shadow

..post em in here.

Usually if one person has a question, then there are others as well. SO let's make this one thread to cover individual programs.

If you have a SPECIFIC question......ask it and then copy/paste your specifics into this thread.

Diet, training - reasons for "whatever"

Let's hear 'em.

cindylou said:
If cardio cant be done in the morning, can I do it pwo?????

Thanks,
~C

Yes......

The optimal times are:

1 - first thing am
2 - Immediately AFTER weights(never b4)
3 - Immediately before bed

I can tweak the diet a little if I stick to 40/30/30 bw x 10? Even more than I tweaked in my journal?

If I choose?

On doing cardio...You say...
The optimal times are:

1 - first thing am
2 - Immediately AFTER weights(never b4)
3 - Immediately before bed

Holy Camole!
I have been doing it wrong!
Some days, I was doing HITT first thing AM, and then weights....
Not on leg days...
I usually do HITT first because of empty stomach, and then weights...

Then I am ready to eat...
4 egg whites and 1/2 c oatmeal with 1TBSP flax seed OR !TBSP slivered almonds...

My water intake is mostly in morning after HITT and during weights, (3 bike water bottles 24 oz approx) rest of the day bad bad bad....

Oh and some days after workout has been tough I DO feel the need or crave carbs such as 100% corn tortillas.

I read in one of your posts that 50% of my 30% carb macro should be eaten after workout... I think I undestand why!

Are corn tortillas a really bad choice? I know bread is because it has been processed and has more starch and junk than real nutrients, corn on the otherhand has oil...so I have no idea...

Do you know? :qt:

HIIT first thing and THEN weights LATER in the day is fine

HIIT THEN WEIGHTS IMMEDIATELY isnt optimal , but still effective

Tortillias??

I think it really only matters for non-conpetitors if you have allergies

Shadow - I know I will have questions. I am reviewing all the data and need to formulate a plan for myself. I will post it soon to get your thoughts. :)

If you do cardio Immediately before bed Should you still consume a protein shake with carbs instead of protein and fat meal before bed?
How effective is this diet if you choose to use fruit for most of your carb choices?
AND... why the one body part per day training? I tried this plan and didn't feel like I was getting a very good work out.. especially my arms. When I do an upper body/lower body split through the week I really feel it. Maybe b/c while I do chest I am working my tris as well and back also works the bi's then I do seperate tri and bi exercise.. so I am probably just working them more.
Thanks Shadow!!

The Shadow said:
HIIT first thing and THEN weights LATER in the day is fine

HIIT THEN WEIGHTS IMMEDIATELY isnt optimal , but still effective

Tortillias??

I think it really only matters for non-conpetitors if you have allergies

Why does it matter for competitors? So I will know... :qt:

Top Bottom