Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any questions/comments on the Shadow Plan.....

The Shadow said:
what type of vegan??

Could milk egg protein be substitited??

Yes, thanks Shadow. She is pretty strict but I think I can convince her to use milk protein. She definitely won't do eggs. I just read something about hemp protein, that may be an alternative for shakes?? Thanks again

LuluDeren said:
Yes, thanks Shadow. She is pretty strict but I think I can convince her to use milk protein. She definitely won't do eggs. I just read something about hemp protein, that may be an alternative for shakes?? Thanks again

There are a lot of options:

Milk
Cassein
Soy......

all fairly good choices

Dont wanna hijack the thread from all u hard working women, but can I get some advice from Shadow..being a man that is

jassdhali said:
Dont wanna hijack the thread from all u hard working women, but can I get some advice from Shadow..being a man that is

Hey....did I get a pm from you??

It was jumbled like it had been encrypted.......go to your sent box and resend if it was you

Thanks for the suggestions, Shadow and Velvett!!!

ps: I love your new avi, Velvett...if you rotate it 90 degrees to the right you kind of look like velvet *V*:)

LuluDeren said:
Thanks for the suggestions, Shadow and Velvett!!!

ps: I love your new avi, Velvett...if you rotate it 90 degrees to the right you kind of look like velvet *V*:)
It does - doesn't it????

Hmmm

and thanks.

I don't know who she is but she's a pleasure to look at.

How do you determine the right weight (#lbs.) to use for each exercise when starting out?

Once a beginning weight is determined, how do you know when to up the weight?

que_66 said:
How do you determine the right weight (#lbs.) to use for each exercise when starting out?

Once a beginning weight is determined, how do you know when to up the weight?

1 - decide if you want primarily size or strength
2 - select the correct TUT
3 - let the TUT dicate the weight...failing(or close) on the last rep of each set

Top Bottom