Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any questions/comments on the Shadow Plan.....

Hi Shadow! I have a question regarding the Pilates two days after legs. I'm not sure which and how many exercises I need to do. I found a site of Beginner exercises but was unsure of which to do...I assumed most were to be concentrated on legs, but?

Thank you for your time!

number of Pilates exercises??

Follow a general beginners, whole body plan.

Is there any particular protein that you'd recommend for a woman trying to lose 30 pounds. I'm 43, 5'6", bf (at least 30%). Your plan calls for protein of at least 30grams plus the addition of low fat milk (1% or 2%). Is myoplex lite a decent choice?

I am butting into this question... I used Myoplex about 6 years ago, it was great for me in bulking, I only had 1/2 the packet (there was only myoplex original at that time)...
Then I tried the myoplex lite bars...I seem to have a reaction to soy...I swell up...kind of like with creatine...So I stopped using them both...
Shadow what do you think of Low Carb protein powders?
Sky:I am home alot and do prefer my egg whites and oats...
keep training...and diet is key...:insane:

skyesthelimit03 said:
Is there any particular protein that you'd recommend for a woman trying to lose 30 pounds. I'm 43, 5'6", bf (at least 30%). Your plan calls for protein of at least 30grams plus the addition of low fat milk (1% or 2%). Is myoplex lite a decent choice?

I don't know much about Myoplex as I use Optimum Nutrition or Sportpharma as I like the way they taste......basically you want a protein powder with about 23g of protein per serving & under 5g carb & sugar - so you have a LOT of options in this area, so go by taste......

Hi everyone,
I have a quick question with the Shadow project. I want to know how to do the triple drop sets. I wrote it down on the way to the gym but I think I did it wrong. I just do 1 huge set, for example,
tri press- 45 (6tut)
drop no rest 40
drop no rest 35
All at 6tut and we only do 1 round of that??
Thanks for all of your help
yumgal

yumgal said:
Hi everyone,
I have a quick question with the Shadow project. I want to know how to do the triple drop sets. I wrote it down on the way to the gym but I think I did it wrong. I just do 1 huge set, for example,
tri press- 45 (6tut)
drop no rest 40
drop no rest 35
All at 6tut and we only do 1 round of that??
Thanks for all of your help
yumgal

That is actually only a double drop....a 3x requires THREE reductions in weight...that is one cycle

I asked on another thread what type of vegan he/she is...but I might have missed the response

Top Bottom