Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any lipo experience here?

stacks88

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has had expereince with liposuction before? I was thinking about doing the procedure but wanted to know if anyone has gone through it personally. Any help welcome!

i would recommend you not do this

fix your lifestyle. it is like people who don't care of their teeth because they figure they can get dentures later in life. why not take care of them in the first place the right way?

i would recommend you check out my fasting/cutting Ebook in my signature. it is dirt cheap and it will teach you how you are supposed to eat

I don't know anyone who has had it done so I can't comment.

I know that the surgery will leave a nasty scar so you really need to think about the pluses and minuses of it all and think if it's really worth it.

Myself personally, I would just try to loose the weight via diet and exercise.

Stop trying to find a shortcut. If youre unhappy with your body make a lifestyle change. Its something that is bothering you so find a solution that will improve your overall life!

I don't know of anyone personally but I would have surgery as the last resort. First get yourself into a caloric deficit every single day. Make sure you track calories so you don't go over. A good deficit would be 500 calories less than you burn in a day. Add in exercise and that will accelerate the fat loss.

Top Bottom