Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any help appreciated

Foxie

Hi,
I'm completely new to all of this and would appreciate any help I can get.
I am 4.11" and 148lbs I am currently on a cycle on Clen. I workout 4 times a week, 2 hour long classes and 2 hour long workouts mainly cardio.
I'm eating between 1000 - 1200 cals a day as follows
9.30 am Home made Smoothie, banana mango or strawberry with fat free yoghurt and fruit juice.
1.00pm Large green salad with tomatoes and some protein ie chicken or prawns
Mid afternoon Rice cakes, Dried apricots or similar
8.30pm Protein ie chicken, salmon or steak with mixed veg/stir fry

My main concerns are that I may not be eating enough calories and that i am not doing enough weight work to burn fat.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look

Hi,
I'm completely new to all of this and would appreciate any help I can get.
I am 4.11" and 148lbs I am currently on a cycle on Clen. I workout 4 times a week, 2 hour long classes and 2 hour long workouts mainly cardio.
I'm eating between 1000 - 1200 cals a day as follows
9.30 am Home made Smoothie, banana mango or strawberry with fat free yoghurt and fruit juice.
1.00pm Large green salad with tomatoes and some protein ie chicken or prawns
Mid afternoon Rice cakes, Dried apricots or similar
8.30pm Protein ie chicken, salmon or steak with mixed veg/stir fry

My main concerns are that I may not be eating enough calories and that i am not doing enough weight work to burn fat.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look

This. You already know the basic issue here. Read the stickies, there is a lot of good information there.
Not to be harsh, but why are you running a clen cycle? There is no magic pill you know, and risks are involved when taking drugs like that. Are you prepared to have an enlarged heart? It does not shrink back to normal after it is enlarged. Could lead to heart failure.
Try upping your protein to at least 1 gram per pound of bodyweight. Have protein in your breakfast. Your current breakfast gives you a huge amount of sugar, and you will lose energy this way, not to mention spike your insulin.
Have healthy fats like olive oil, avocado, and almonds, don't rely on fat free items to msaintain your diet.
Dried fruit is basically pure sugar. So is fruit juice for that matter.
You found a great place to come learn how to eat right and exercise.
Welcome :)

Top Bottom