Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anxiety and hair loss

gonzalots

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]soI am posting this here in behalf of my wife who has been a wreckafter our first child was born and in the process she has startedlosing hair. the doctors keep saying it isn't possible blah blahblah but it is happening. any tips to dealing with stress post babyand hair loss for females? [/FONT]

It's not impossible for stress and anxiety to cause shedding of hair. Luckily this isn't actually hair loss, as it will grow back. As far as tips on how to deal with stress post delivery, I can't offer any special advice beyond normal advice for dealing with every day stress.

can’t really help much here man, but it sounds like your stressed tf out. maybe look up some natural organic herbal anti stress stuff you can take.

stress is the #1 reason for ER visits. it is a killer.

doctors don't accept this because it isn't a black and white diagnosis. this is why western medicine is such a failure.

why people have kids in these trying times i have no idea where people have to work 2 jobs each just to pay bills along with having to care 24/7 for something. so of course she is stressed.
as her husband you should be supportive right now and taking care of her and the baby. that will help

It can take over a year for the body to return to normal regarding hormones. Try to reduce her stress levels and inform her it will take a lot of time.

I will suggest to pay attention to her diet, and think about the vitamins which play a great role in hair health. My doctor advised me to take vitamin E for hair growth and strength.

Top Bottom