Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Antidepressants and steroids female

kisskina

what do you think about using anabolic steroids when you are also on an antidepressant? I'm a female who was abused growing up and I've had adult depression. I'm now 26 years old and I found Fitness to be my way out of this but I want to excel at it and try anabolic steroids. Will they make my situation worse?

If you're on antidepressants dont use steroids go with sarms, much less reaction and works better gw/sr/osta

what do you think about using anabolic steroids when you are also on an antidepressant? I'm a female who was abused growing up and I've had adult depression. I'm now 26 years old and I found Fitness to be my way out of this but I want to excel at it and try anabolic steroids. Will they make my situation worse?

sister my ex had depressoin and took steroids, she turned crazy on me one night. text me nasty text that she didn't want to talk to me again crying. she was crazy

I wouldn’t recommend it 1 for the anti depressants and 2 the sides you are going to get from anabolics I could see it amplifying the depression. Sarms would definitely be the better choice. Hit up Dylan he can put you a great stack together from sarms.forsale that you’ll be happy with.

The drugs are not going to interact with each other but the androgens in steroids can cause mood issues. Not the best mix if you are already struggling with depression. I would rather you stick to supplements or SARMs.

Top Bottom