Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-estrogen

A

Aries13

Ok. So my show is in two weeks :worried:

I will most likely do a VERY SPECIFIC detailed water/carb/potassium load and deplete. I will post the details as soon as I get the numbers all worked up. Now, my question is... my boyfriend suggested that I take a very low dose anti-estrogen (nolvadex/armidex) to help me with my water shedding. I said... well let me ask the ladies first before I do anything this serious. I dont know much about this so I was wondering what you ladies think? Also, what dose would I be looking at here? Thanks so much(in advance) :heart:

*Aries

Aries13 said:

I will most likely do a VERY SPECIFIC detailed water/carb/potassium load and deplete. I will post the details as soon as I get the numbers all worked up. Now, my question is... my boyfriend suggested that I take a very low dose anti-estrogen (nolvadex/armidex) to help me with my water shedding. I said... well let me ask the ladies first before I do anything this serious. I dont know much about this so I was wondering what you ladies think? Also, what dose would I be looking at here? Thanks so much(in advance) :heart:

*Aries

I am so very excited for you! know nothing about anti-estrogen, but wanted to tell you that!

Extra_Strong said:
well with nolva and clomid you may have twins if you get pregant ekkk

What???? WHo said aNYTHIng about clomid or nolva? what?

Of the two nolva is the more "common". Often recommended to take nolva no more than 4 weeks prior to a show. Its really hard to say just how much of a difference it makes, but as w/ any "controlled substance" - you are your very own personal petrie dish. If you are interested in that stuff, suggest you read up more on the profiles. I've heard of women using arimidex but you REALLY need to know what you are doing w/ it. There just isn't that much information available about it so its a touchy one to look at. Nolva is the most common anti-e women use, but still subject to the caveat that some will debate its usefulness.

Not really giving much of an answer - but I'd suggest you do some more research. Don't mess w/ clomid btw.

Aries13 said:

*Aries

u did.

i plan on running nolvadex 20 mg daily divided into 2 doses. i havent used it b4, so i cant tell you what to expect. i am using it for 8 weeks and plan on a taper the week after my last show.

Aries13 said:
What???? WHo said aNYTHIng about clomid or nolva? what?

er...YOU did.

Aries13 said:

*Aries

btw - stay away from the clomid..its actually a fertility drug.

Could you please explain this to me, you said at the beginning that you were doing an experiment with this show, because you wanted to see how far a clean diet and training program can get you, you debated taking a fatburner for energy because you didn't want to use anything, and then decided to only use CB occasionly because you didn't want to rely on a fatburner, and now you are thinking of putting a banned substance in your body????? To be blunt WHAT THE HELL FOR?????

My personally opinion on women putting banned substances into their body is for them not to, however they can do as they choose because it's their body, and I'm not the type of person to judge anyone for the things they do, I'd support them just the same, but you, honestly if you decided to take this I'd think you've been talking out of your ass for the last few months!

Wait aren't you the 1 that had the friend that was doing Clen, and you wanted to tell her not to?????

I'm disappointed that you have considered this an option for you.

24k has taken on my personality these days.........

Estrogen, for women, even pre-contest is a bad idea. Period.

Clomid is even worse, as is L-dex, A-dex.

Also - potassium loading....do you mean sodium loading or both??

Are you fitness or bbing??

potassium/sodium loading and perhaps even carb loading isnt necessary if you are fitness

Top Bottom