Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anti-estrogen

Sassy69 said:
Sometimes you need to look a little deeper than "my ass is fatter than hers" and more like - "fuck you, i'm goddamn hot and you know it! and you know I'm a better person for surviving it and i'll be even better next time, if I decide to . let's see you get on stage and do this ya little fucker!"

:)
:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Sassy--->it is fun when you get all fiesty! I like it b/c you tell it like it is ... for what it is. Im just finding it all out right now so thats why all of these little 'challenges' and rode blocks are getting in my way. But, like ive been saying through these past weeks : IM LEARNING.

I cant expect to know things that ive never come in contact with until now. For me, it should be ME AGAINST ME!!! This competition for me is about how far I can push my self and how much I can change for the show. I started heavy... I cant expect to be low BF and compare my self to people who have been training for years and years and do all kinds of drugs. In time....hopefully I will be able to!

I have seen those shows that the handicapped do and it is truly amazing! It puts me in my place as far as complaining about ANYTHING goes. Some people are just very inspirational (like your self and BUnny) ....

Im such a dummy-little girl :worried:

Top Bottom