x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Anti-Depressants and EF suppies..

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anti-Depressants and EF suppies.. within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hi all... I was just recently put on an anti-depressant and was wondering if I could continue with Levorex; t-rex; glucorell; sesapure and YES? I am on Celexa. 10mg for 2 weeks then upping ( I think) Monday was my first day taking the anti-D (aka: tiny tard pill) and I took T-rex the following morning.. by 7am I thought I was having a heart attack. Not sure what the heck happened. So I discontinued all of my EF supplements (they are the only ones I take) and haven't had that happen since.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Anti-Depressants and EF suppies..

Hi all... I was just recently put on an anti-depressant and was wondering if I could continue with Levorex; t-rex; glucorell; sesapure and YES?

I am on Celexa. 10mg for 2 weeks then upping ( I think)

Monday was my first day taking the anti-D (aka: tiny tard pill) and I took T-rex the following morning.. by 7am I thought I was having a heart attack. Not sure what the heck happened. So I discontinued all of my EF supplements (they are the only ones I take) and haven't had that happen since.

Was it a reaction to the combination or maybe just because it was my first day on the tiny tard pill...?

scorpiogirl

Re: Anti-Depressants and EF suppies..

Hmmmm....some anti d's have a "speed" effect. I don't know much about yours. What are the side effects? restlesness? trouble sleeping?

If those are a couple of them, I would fully adjust to your meds alone and then maybe give it another shot with the Anafit supps. I know a few people who don't have any problems with their anti d's and supps taken simultaneously.

Da Pope

there should be no such interaction, a lot of celexa users take all the above. Though it certainly could be that in your metabolic melieu that there is some interaction. there should be no issue at all with sesapure or glucorell, there is some potential (though not reported) with levorex (vinpocetine) and thermorexin (vinpocetine, caffiene, methyxanthines, synephrine, yohimbine- low dose). would re-introduce the sesapure and glucorell, then try adding levorex and then finally the thermorexin....

you may have had low blood glucose as well from your serotonin shift (exacerbated by thermorexin)-- so it may just have been a one time thing

don't be a spaz. you're making yourself sick by over analyzing shit. i'm juiced to the gills & on a buncha other meds & the worse thing i can do is sit and think about shit like that.

Good Broly

Quote Quote posted by HumanTarget
    don't be a spaz. you're making yourself sick by over analyzing shit. i'm juiced to the gills & on a buncha other meds & the worse thing i can do is sit and think about shit like that.
    I do over analyze EVERYTHING!!! ONe of the main reasons I am on this stuff (i think)
    But on the other hand I could be a fucking freak like you sitting in front of my computer with absolutley nothing better to do but make obnoxious remarks to peoples posts.

I think I'd rather have a life and over analyze shit!!!

But... thanks for hitting up my post... it was somewhat amuzing.

Good Broly

Thanks scorpio and macro... I think I will take a week off and then add them back in.

Quote Quote posted by Jacqueline747
    I do over analyze EVERYTHING!!! ONe of the main reasons I am on this stuff (i think)
    But on the other hand I could be a fucking freak like you sitting in front of my computer with absolutley nothing better to do but make obnoxious remarks to peoples posts.

lol

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by Sassy69
    lol
    ^^ my thoughts exactly

Great post macro.

Jac that is def. interesting since you could take up to 6 caps of t rex a day and feeling nothing, then WHAM.

Get well soon girl

Quote Quote posted by Jacqueline747

deal with it however you must. apparently it bothers you that you have to take "tard" pills. maybe you're a tard. and maybe you'll finally stop being one now. and keep taking advice from people who aren't going thru what you are, that makes sense too.....