Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anthony Roberts cycle for female

An3drea

so I was reading an old article by Anthony Roberts I'm not sure if you've ever heard of him but he's supposed to be a smart guy. He says females wear on a bunch of anavar, Winstrol, and clenbuterol ahead of competitions for best results. In fact he says they run a lot of clenbuterol not just a little bit. Is this a good stack for me to try if I'm planning on competing next year

Anothony roberts was that guy on drugs right that when to jail? not sure I agree with him at all on anything BUT we do agree on some things
females I would say anavar 2.5mgs/day winstrol 2.5mgs/day clenbuterol 10mcg/day thats the max dose and yea that would be for women who compete

so I was reading an old article by Anthony Roberts I'm not sure if you've ever heard of him but he's supposed to be a smart guy. He says females wear on a bunch of anavar, Winstrol, and clenbuterol ahead of competitions for best results. In fact he says they run a lot of clenbuterol not just a little bit. Is this a good stack for me to try if I'm planning on competing next year

WERE.

Try reading some more than just him.

Never try to compare yourself with anyone....everyone has different mindset...different goals and different body....focus on yourself...

Top Bottom