Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another question by me. This time on GH.

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
My wife ( 30 years old ) is curious about taking GH at 1iu per day ED. If she were to do this...what results would she get?

BTW...don't worry about the cost. I get this stuff for free. :)

It depends a lot on the person , but in the range of 1-2 iu/day -- your results are always going to be driven by the diet & training first. But the usual stuff is nicer skin, sense of well-being, maybe some fat loss - you can do sort of "spot injections" in the fatty waist / hip areas - but its all very very minimal and is over time. I don't consider it a "fat loss drug" -- don't forget that the whole point of HRT is to resupply levels to optimal youthful levels - i.e. more isnt' exactly "better". So if you are self medicating you aren't working w/ knowing your optimal levels of anything if you don't have the ongoing tests & adjustments in dosage. So to that end - I think the above resutls are what you can expect.

Sides wise the biggest thing, is again depeending on person, can experience wrist pain lthat feels like carpel tunnel - usually happens at higher doses but no guarantee you won't experience it -- depends on your body chemistry.

Some people claim to see the "fat melt off " - i've never actually seen that and would also question how much due to the person's diet & lifestyle anyway.

Sassy69 said:
It depends a lot on the person , but in the range of 1-2 iu/day -- your results are always going to be driven by the diet & training first. But the usual stuff is nicer skin, sense of well-being, maybe some fat loss - you can do sort of "spot injections" in the fatty waist / hip areas - but its all very very minimal and is over time. I don't consider it a "fat loss drug" -- don't forget that the whole point of HRT is to resupply levels to optimal youthful levels - i.e. more isnt' exactly "better". So if you are self medicating you aren't working w/ knowing your optimal levels of anything if you don't have the ongoing tests & adjustments in dosage. So to that end - I think the above resutls are what you can expect.

Sides wise the biggest thing, is again depeending on person, can experience wrist pain lthat feels like carpel tunnel - usually happens at higher doses but no guarantee you won't experience it -- depends on your body chemistry.

Some people claim to see the "fat melt off " - i've never actually seen that and would also question how much due to the person's diet & lifestyle anyway.

She eats right, trains hard. She's in pretty good shape. 1iu is all I can give her per day ED. I was just wondering what 1iu per day would do for a woman like her.

I started running it and it has for sure help in my cutting. I split the dose 1/2 iu when I wake and then 1/2 iu right after I train at night. As for benifits I have noticed the benifits to my hair and skin as well I do believe it is truly the fountanin of youth.

You can expect "better" results w/ AAS use, but by itself its not really more than getting your GH levels closer to optimal 'youthful' levels. It probably contributes to faster healing and things like that as well.

Just the usual caveat to make sure your wife doesn't have any pre-existing tumors or anything like that before starting.

Top Bottom