x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Annoying People in the Gym

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Annoying People in the Gym within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Annoying People in the Gym It seems there're always a few in every gym. I try not to be one of them. There is this one woman whose pure lack of gym etiquette never ceases to amaze me. Every single time she comes in, she'll commandeer several pieces of equipment at one time, by leaving her assorted gear on benches, weights out, etc. while she uses yet a completely different piece of equipment, often which (thankfully I guess) is the exercise of yapping her jaws, filling her water bottle,

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    All Natural
    i was at the gym today and thought of this topic. there is this girl who's maybe 17, 18tops, who thinks she is the shit! she goes to the gym wearing her nothing but her sports bra with her big boobs hanging out and tight pants and then procedes to prance around like she's the best looking thing that ever walk in the place. she's at the gym for like 1hr-2hrs and the most exercise ive seen her do is MAYBE 10mins walking on the treadmill! the remanding time she is there, it is spent socializing with all the guys. it is so funny. she thinks she's all that yet she has muscle tone to show...just her flat flabby stomach that she loves to show off.
    im sure there's one of these in every gym but i thought i share this with the board.

Good Broly
    I hate bitches who wear make up and do their hair just to go to they gym. They also wear a cute little outfit to the gym too. Who are they trying to impress in the first place?

------------------
    I'm a bitch! So what! Deal with it! How long did it take for you to figure that out?

[This message has been edited by VixenVenus (edited March 30, 2001).]

Good Broly
    I hate ppl who don't wipe off the machines when they are done with them!

------------------
    I'm a bitch! So what! Deal with it! How long did it take for you to figure that out?

Now it sounds a little closer to my gym(s)
    The gym I go to in the evening there are two types: the ones that are like 15yrs who got a one week pass so they get all they're girlfriends together and go in a big pack, they hog up all the cardio equip. it takes em like 5 mins to figure out how to start the damn Elipitical trainer, after not one of the 8 of 'em can figure it out they go hog the tredmills then scream across at eachother 1rst. on how long they are all gonna do, then about which of the "bitches" are anorexic....
    Then, there is the "Boobie-Girl" crew,
    These are the ones that all have implants,
    Hair fluffed higher than Carmen Electra, and they wear more make-up than I do when I clubbin in Las Vegas(which is a hell of a lot), and dont let em get near the Sauna: all the make-up comes off, and the Xanadu Brazilian thongs come on!!! oh god, just what I want a bunch of Nasty,Beer-Gut from hell speedo wearing, sweatin like a pig ol
    bastards (sorry, but thats what a lot of the guys are like in the Sauna at my gym) gettin woodies from looking me, YUK!

Then the gym I go to in the morning before work,
    you have all the women that are like a size 0/1, ya'know,
    the ones that are like 5'8" 97 lbs,
    they bring in they're Laptops, documents, briefcases & cell flop all they're shit down along side the stepper and do like 2 hrs.
    at warp 10, while screaming into the phone about Motions, Mergers, Stocks, and these types come in Female and Male forms.
    Why cant I find a "normal gym, to go to"
    This is why I love weekends, I can go a like Midnight and hardly any idiots

Good Broly
    i can relate to all of those types of people! i go to the gym at 5:00am because i cannot stant to go in evening. there are so many kids there who are just shopping for their next date, or the women who are at the gym with a full face of make up and enough perfume to choke a horse. there is one guy who goes to my gym who looks just like herman munster and he's been going to the gym for quite some time and has a personal trainer. well this guy looks almost exactly the same as he did when he started, except for the fact that he tans now and wears those hideous string tank tops! and he grunts a groans so loud i am waitng for him to give birth!i don't care about people making noise we all do, but lord i can hear this guy over jimmy hendrix on my headphones. and they are turned up as loud as they go!

All Natural
    I go to two gyms to get away from some of gym freaks BUT they're at EVERY GYM! I try to get to the gym by 5 or 5:30 a.m also.

The one girl who comes into the gym with flesh colored tights and a g-string leotard. She wears this outfit on her chest day, she lays on the bench with her legs wide open.

The dirty old men (the young guys also, it's social hour for them)who waits patiently for you to start doing cardio and just "happens" to get on the piece of cardio equpment besides you and proceeds to annoy the hell out of you GRRRRRRRR!

The trainers and self proclaimed gym gurus who offer you unsolicated Steroid & training advice. Try a cycle of test, do lasix before a competition, do box squats and arm presses at the same time, etc, etc.

The people who stares at themselves in the mirror. Usually it a young kid who think he has abs, he stands in front of the mirror trying to do an ab & thigh pose blowing out. He has no abs to speak of LOL!

All Natural
    theres this guy in my gym who started talking to me one day out of the clear blue sky.

i was getting dressed and he goes: "hey!" but that fat bastard didn't even look at me. so just in case he was talking to me i said "hey." just to be polite. then i hear him say "i just took a week off." but again the guy never looked at me. not even in my direction. he was looking at the floor. so i say (and not looking at him mind you) "oh yeah." and so finally the guy looks at me and he says "yeah, i don't think i lost any muscle mass, just strenth." so i'm trying to figure out just why the hell this guy got it into his mind that i give a shit. then i say to him (as an obvious stab at him because he's so fat) "well, nothing's harder than burning fat." and the butterball has the fat nerve to say "nah, you just gotta find the right thermogenic." thinking to myself that he obviously had yet to find that thermogenic, he caught himself in all his fatness and said "well, uhh...actually...i lost 45 pounds already." but if this guy would have actually had 45 extra pounds added on to him at that time, he would have been too fat to talk. and the guy sure could talk." he then tried to pimp the local supplement store on me and tell me that GNC doesn't know shit (which of cousre i have suspected from time to time depending on what store i go to, but the way this guy was talking, you would think that Mr. GNC killed his dog or sum shit). so just then, at that very moment, the owner of the store he ws trying to pimp on me walks in and he introduces me to him. i felt like i had been ambushed in infomercial, testimonial hell. from now on, when refering to that guy to my girlfriend, i address him as none other than "fat commercial kid."

also there's this guy who can't stop talking about how great his trainer is. and he completely disregards the signs that are posted on the steamroom door which state towels and/or bathing suits must be worn in the steamroom. this asshole goes in there with his cock hanging out, proceeds to sing the praises of his trainer, talk less than humbley about his bullshit diet, and then leave with his hairy ass shaking and bouncing around as he walks away. fukkin disgusting.

then theres this group of guys who go in there every single day, take up all the inclines, declines, and benches, work on their chests ridiculously, stack dimes on the bar like it was the only weight denomination in the gym, and bitch about their pump being TOO BIG after they're done. these guys are known collectively as "the chest krew."

the other day this lady walked into the gym with so much make up on her over-tanned face that she looked orange. and on top of that, she had fixed her hair in such a way that half of her face was covered by her over teased, over relaxed, chemically bombarded hair. then, when asked if she would take her picture for her club ID, she imphatically declned, saying that she was having a bad day. WELL NO SHIT SHE WAS HAVING A BAD DAY!! SHE WAS ORANGE!!!" but with all the effort she exhausted into the way she was dressed and groomed, you might think she wanted to look that way.

ahh, but my favorite gym person of all is that little runt asshole employee who is in charge of recruiting (they actually take memebership seriouly, army style and shit, enlistment is paramount). this little rat bastard will always convieniently leave out some important piece of contract information, try to screw you, and, when he actually attempts a workout himself, he will slap the working weight around for five minutes prior to his set, call the weight obscene names like "bitch" and "whore", and then proceed to embarress himself by failing to complete the second rep. no wonder he's so bitter towards the weight, he can't lift it (and i'm talking 40 pound curls here). to think that this guy actually got hired. i used to think i had a pretty kool gym but i guess my gym really does sukk.

Good Broly
    you know what really burns my ass?? At my gym we have a group of young ladies who work at the front desk. and from time to time when i go to the gym in the evening, these lovely ladies have dinner at the front desk. now, these ladies have the "kahunas" to eat Pizza and mc donalds at all the food that most of us folks cannot eat. The smell is ALL over the gym. i cannot understand why on earth these ladies would eat that kind of food at the front desk with all of us walking by. I think it is cruel and one of these days a person who is on a strict diet is going to lose thir minds and jump over that desk and eat their dinner! (not that i would do anything like that! LOL)