x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Annoying People in the Gym

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Annoying People in the Gym within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Annoying People in the Gym It seems there're always a few in every gym. I try not to be one of them. There is this one woman whose pure lack of gym etiquette never ceases to amaze me. Every single time she comes in, she'll commandeer several pieces of equipment at one time, by leaving her assorted gear on benches, weights out, etc. while she uses yet a completely different piece of equipment, often which (thankfully I guess) is the exercise of yapping her jaws, filling her water bottle,

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Good Broly
    Superstitious dust is twisting in the wind...
    You're killing me with this thread.... don't stop!! Too TOO funny!!! My husband and I had an experience with a dude that put his towels on equipment, then walked away and chit-chatted elsewhere. We tried to be polite and asked if we could work in, but NO WAY, he was USING the equipment, he said. That gym also had really funky sweat-laden carpet. Luckily, we moved to a different state.

Ms. Singer, you are the greatest! I get to avoid most of those people because I work out between 6 & 9 am, only us junkies are there that early. But if I work out in the afternoon- there they are. What would you call someone who is constantly moving equipment around? We seem to have that problem when we walk in in the morning and everything has been rearranged. Pisses me off, esp. when they move the preacher bench to face away from the mirror. Hey, I am pround of those bi's, and want to see them work!

Anyhow, I don't know if this certainly counts directly as annoying, but it certainly got my goat. So yesterday was Molly's worldwide chest day, and since I started a mass cycle, I was playing aournd with the weights to see where my %s are, etc. And this woman walks by, mentally adds up my weights on the bench press, and tells me "I would love to be that strong."

So there I was feeling pretty darn proud of myself, when she said....

"Only without so much muscle."

I thought that my partner was going to wet his pants.

Later,

Molly

------------------
    For the warrior, no excuses; for the victim, only excuses.

All Natural
    ahhhh Molly,
    I get that too but it's "I would love to be your size BUT with out those stretchmarks." I tell them "Well I don't think you have anything to worry about there"

------------------
    SAMM
    <A HREF="http://.infopop.net" TARGET=_blank> </A>The Other Board.

Good Bro
    Some people just don't think before they open their yap. I had a fat girl tell me the other day in the locker room "thin people shouldn't be allowed to walk around" (I was wearing my pants and a bra at the time blow drying my hair) I had to bite my tongue in two so I wouldn't say "fat people shouldn't be allowed to walk around" (She was wearing the same outfit as me) This is the same fat girl who said "if I lift heavy I get absolutely ripped and huge" This girl hasn't seen a muscle in her freaken life!!

------------------
    Patience is a bitter plant, but it has sweet fruit.
    Well done is better than well said.

Good Bro
    Somewhere in Canada, sometime in the far future...
    I just spent the last half hour laughing here!! i like the ICS bit the best!!!

But the ones that piss me off the most are the fat fucking asses that think they are "big", you know the ones 50" chest, 50" waist, 18" arms but no definition whatsoever.

I REALLY hate how the general public can see these fat pieces of shit as "intimidating" it's pathetic!!

------------------

"Mr. Phillips, are you honestly telling me that people are really going to believe that I'm the 'before,' and he's the 'after'?"

Johnny had spent the best years of his life there, playing with the other children, running, laughing, and experiencing the wonders of nature through innocent eyes. He even sneaked his first kiss there from Becky Thompson while standing underneath the slide, so there was no way in hell he was going to let CostCo put another store on "his" playground.

The gym is home to many rare species of homo-sapiens, one of the most impressive, yet very common, is known as "Das Wunderkind". DW is not just a fine physical specimen, he is a GENIUS at his craft. He has built his powerful, awe-inspiring physique by way of revolutionary exercise tecniques. These techniques include the one-legged smith machine squat. On one occassion, I witnessed DW performing this movement with exceptional grace while simultaneously scratching his testicles. It was breathtaking.
    It is important to note that DW is very territorial. He will mark his territory by carefully placing one of his many gym towels upon a piece of equipment, by profusely sweating upon it, or both.
    However, what is even more impressive is his mating ritual. Whenever females enter the immediate vicinity of Das Wunderkind, he will puff his chest out, begin yelling very loudly about asinine topics, and scream as if he is vacating a particularly painful bowel movement during each and every "rep" that he performs. DW will also display his masculine dominance by asking potential mates if they need help stripping down their weight while wearing a shit-eating grin on his face.

-Marla Singer

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Originally posted by MarlaSinger:
    The gym is home to many rare species of homo-sapiens, one of the most impressive, yet very common, is known as "Das Wunderkind". DW is not just a fine physical specimen, he is a GENIUS at his craft. He has built his powerful, awe-inspiring physique by way of revolutionary exercise tecniques. These techniques include the one-legged smith machine squat. On one occassion, I witnessed DW performing this movement with exceptional grace while simultaneously scratching his testicles. It was breathtaking.
    It is important to note that DW is very territorial. He will mark his territory by carefully placing one of his many gym towels upon a piece of equipment, by profusely sweating upon it, or both.
    However, what is even more impressive is his mating ritual. Whenever females enter the immediate vicinity of Das Wunderkind, he will puff his chest out, begin yelling very loudly about asinine topics, and scream as if he is vacating a particularly painful bowel movement during each and every "rep" that he performs. DW will also display his masculine dominance by asking potential mates if they need help stripping down their weight while wearing a shit-eating grin on his face.

-Marla Singer
    bwhahahahahahaha, nice post.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Hey it pays us bros to visit the womens board to know what not to do in the gym haha.

How about 'gym gorilla'? Guy with a shaved head and compulsorily ugly. Grunts and groans at either the squat rack or bench with at least one 'head turning' enormous groan during each workout. His face alternates between red, vein popping strain, or a permanent grumpy scowl. Repels women, children, and anyone with an IQ over 100. His annoying habits in the gym are hogging the squat racks and benches, and leaving his giant dumbells on the floor as a guaranteed tripping device.
    Anyone else have 'gym gorillas'?

Personally, I can't stand people in the gym that stare. I don't like being gaulked at and it annoys me to death when people stare at me. Seriously, I am not trying to be conceited HONESTLY. It just annoys me. I am probably the most fit person in there (for now) and miles apart from most of the dudes in there so I guess I understand.

Ladies, how do you deal with finding men? I mean, I live in a major city and there are NO guys with decent bods around. In clothes, they may look decent but when the shirt comes off (god forbid show legs) it is all nasty and hairy. Shit, take a look at the pics that get posted on the chat and anabolics boards. Some of the ugliest mugs and bods I have seen and most of the guys praise them for being "cool dude", "look awesome bro", etc... What a bunch of bullshit.