Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anita Ramsey here to introduce myself

Just wanted to let everyone know how things are coming along at this point. Currently I am 21 weeks out from contest. Training is kick ass to say the least. CEO recommended I give DC training a try. Holy >>>>> I don't remember the last time I was this sore - just started experimenting with it 1 week ago. I am having lots of fun and it will be interesting to see how it goes for me. My strength is definately on the rise and yes I am getting ready for a show, but when my strength levels start going up like this it really makes we want to get back on the platform to hit some new PR's on bench...ok let me focus here - that will come soon enough. Need 2 is helping me prep for this show and I am really having a great time with him. No, don't ask for pics you will get to see those come show time...but Need 2 and i will certainly keep you all posted on how things are coming along.

Ok it has been awhile since I last posted here, but wanted to let everyone know how things are coming along... Need 2 and I have managed to put an additional 10 lbs on me. I am currently 16 weeks out from contest weighing 9 pounds more than I did at 16 weeks out fro my last show and a bit leaner. So, we are definately on the right track. As far as my training is going, that has been fun. I have been experimenting with DC training, not doing it the exact way everyone else does it as I have put my own little twist into it, but I am stronger and thicker than ever before. As a matter of fact I did 3 sets of 70 for 10 on incline DB press the other day and am pretty confident I will be using 80's within the next few weeks. Again I will be dropping in to keep you all posted on how things are going, but I want to offer a HUGE THANKS to Need 2!!!!!!!!!

NeedtoBuildMuscle Sponsored Athlete

I have worked with MANY people over the years and have NEVER met anyone who is as helpful and as good of a man as he is. Further, I am very impressed with his products. Need2 really is NO joke.

Top Bottom