Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anita Ramsey here to introduce myself

Hi and welcome Anita yes i know you from the magazines, great to have you among us!

Welcome aboard!

Anita i welcome you to ef :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Your face and name is one i have seen often over the years and im sure your going to keep being a power house in the masters .

Im so happy for your sponsorship buy needtobuildmuscle.com .

Your resume shows your dedication and its awesome to have some one like you here .

Brad.

Anita i welcome you to ef :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Your face and name is one i have seen often over the years and im sure your going to keep being a power house in the masters .

Im so happy for your sponsorship buy needtobuildmuscle.com .

Your resume shows your dedication and its awesome to have some one like you here .

Brad.

Brad, Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I am really excited about being here.

Regarding the Masters this year - I am ahead of the game so far compared to where I was last year. I will be keeping all posted in my training journal that I will post & keep updated daily.

I am REALLY EXCITED ABOUT WORKING WITH NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM - The owner is great, incredibly knowledgeable, honest & puts out GREAT PRODUCTS. Of which I will be talking more about soon.

I do wish you luck in all you do as well & again am looking forward to talking more.

Anita
www.anitaramsey.com
www.needtobuildmuscle.com - check it out...

Top Bottom