Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anita Ramsey Daily Training Journal

I am starting a new thread on "My experiences at the 2009 Masters Nationals" Please go to the new thread and check it out. Starting a new thread because there are some things I think are worth talking about on a new thread... Such as one pro card given out to the women when 2 should have been given. And no reason to be arogant...

I agree with you - they have now changed the rule on one person getting 2 cards. Maybe they should retro back and go by the new guidelines on that one. Apparently that has never happened before?

.....Checking out the new thread! :)

I agree with you - they have now changed the rule on one person getting 2 cards. Maybe they should retro back and go by the new guidelines on that one. Apparently that has never happened before?

.....Checking out the new thread! :)
I highly doubt the NPC would retro back and go by the new guide lines. But as a competitor I have seen over the years a few of them petition and that is probably what should have been done by these competitors.

www.anitaramsey.com
www.needtobuildmuscle.com
www.highpeaksbarbellclub.com
www.christinemarshdesigns.com

Top Bottom