Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anger problems

MelindaJones11

I'm not sure if anyone else is suffering from this but since I got back on to a diet last week, I've had such a bad rage and feel so fed up it's putting me off and I just want to go devour a mega bar of chocolate.
Things got so bad on Thursday, my husband took me out for dinner and I ended up eating garlic doughballs, cheeseburger and chips followed by a pankcake! Then Saturday night I ate (nearly) half a pizza.
As soon as I eat the comfort food I feel much happier but the rest of the time, I'm walking around like it's the end of the world and I just don't know what to do. Mild things are driving me insane and tears have become the norm!
Anyone got any tips or been through something similar?? xx

yes it is an addiction, but it isn't the food you are addicted to, it is the dopamine rush you get from consumning that food

this is 1 of many reasons this IIFYM bullshit does not work. also why these stupid low calorie/carb diets are a sham. in both cases you still eat shit and you still stay addicted to using food for a dopamine rush. any trainer or guru who tells you 'it is okay to have a cheat meal once a week' is an idiot for this reason

the good news? it won't take long to completely change this. if you simply stopped eating garbage for a month you would be surprised at how you will react.

If you're doing some type of extreme dieting that's why. Extreme diets are unsustainable. Also if you have an unhealthy relationship with food like it sounds like it's going to amplify.

You need a diet that you can stick to and follow

Top Bottom