Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androgel for women

celica

My girlfriends blood results showed that he Test levels were low , it was a 9, and the norm levels were 14-20. her Dr gave her some Androgel # 5 to rub on her stomach every morning. it has been a week and she is definitly more horny. Is this too high of a dosage? should i give her half of the packet instead of the whole packet? She is 35 . 5'8 140

I love reading about women on test. They finally get to see what it's like to be a man. Women don't understand why men are obsessed with sex until they get male levels of Test in them. Then they get it.

But about your question. Yes cut the packet in half and oh BTW she should put it on her thighs, not her stomach. If it does cause hair growth, because it can, it's better that it's somewhere she shaves anyway.

Celica, I was on Androgel for nearly 9 months because of a skin disorder. I used a whole packet every day during that time. My sex drive went through the roof in a matter of two weeks.

Not only that, I was able to lift more, became a more aggressive/outgoing personality, grew hair on my face like crazy (now getting laser treatments to have it removed) and my voice became deeper. In fact, my voice has never returned to normal and it still cracks when I talk fast.

My doc was very nervous about the adverse side effects and took me off immediately when he thought they became too much. However, for my condition I was required to take a full packet and the side effects were considered a little extreme regardless.

I would have to agree with Ulter though. I now know full well what it feels like to be a man, hormonally-wise. I am in no way qualified to give advice as far as what dosage your girlfriend should take - but she should be prepared for the possible sides.

I would think that if you bring these concerns up to your doc he/she can give a response - if it is to cut the dose in half or whatever. But there's no reason you can't ask the doc this.

update?

celica said:
My girlfriends blood results showed that he Test levels were low , it was a 9, and the norm levels were 14-20. her Dr gave her some Androgel # 5 to rub on her stomach every morning. it has been a week and she is definitly more horny. Is this too high of a dosage? should i give her half of the packet instead of the whole packet? She is 35 . 5'8 140

Top Bottom